Chapter 5: Training

It's been a few days and, Sans had fallen asleep on the couch while Aizawa and Flynn were in the room.

"S-Sans! W-wake up!" Sans fell off of the comfortable couch with a thud.

"Gah... Flynn... don't do that" Flynn laughed hoarsely as Sans stood up.

"You will pay for that" Sans grabbed Flynn and started to tickle him, not giving him a chance to escape.

"H-hahahaha... S-sans st-stop it!" Flynn continued to laugh as Sans tickled him with no mercy.

"I will never stop" Sans laughed as he saw Flynn struggling in his grasp.

"What are you two doing?" Aizawa had stepped into the living unnoticeably while they were busy messing around.

"I'm taking revenge on Flynn, how about you?" Sans spoke quickly not wanting to give Flynn a chance to fight back.

"Weird kids... anyways Sans get ready we're heading out and Flynn, I'll inform you when you're not getting attacked" Aizawa spoke in a low tired voice.

Sans stopped tickling Flynn to ask Aizawa something presumably on where they were going, but right, as he did Flynn, knocked Sans to the floor and laughed with triumph.

"Oof... Anyways where are we going eraser..?" Aizawa watched as Flynn sighed disappointedly and continued to speak.

"We're going out to train, so hurry up and get ready" Once Aizawa was done talking Sans got up and headed to the room.

"H-how lo-long w-will yo-you be g-gone?" Flynn said.

"For at least an hour or two, and that is why I called you a babysitter" Aizawa expected Flynn to be upset with this, but instead he noticed that Flynn was confused.

"Babysitter..?" Sans stepped into the room and spoke.

"What babysitter?" Aizawa was still looking at Flynn.

"I called a babysitter for Flynn since we'll be gone for a while," Aizawa said.

"Do you know them..." He said this in a deadly cold voice as Aizawa turned to face him.

"Don't worry I know them quite well..." Aizawa sighed.

"Alright... I guess, but wh-" Sans was interrupted when there was a loud knock on the front door.

"Just wait a minute Sans I'll go get it" Aizawa walked out of the living and stepped into the hallway.

"W-who d-do you th-think it i-is?" Sans only shook his head.

"O-oh... do y-you think th-they're n-nice?" Sans walked over to Flynn and crouched down.

"I'm positive... I mean why would Aizawa call someone if they're rude" Flynn found this reassuring and hugged Sans.

Sans fell back when he heard something or someone yelling very loud while Flynn just covered his ears, but then they were quickly hushed and they stopped.

*Thump*

*Thump*

"There he is and don't yell or talk loudly... okay?" The person that Aizawa was talking to had bright blond hair just like Flynn did and they wore a black jacket with dark grey pants they also wore these black sunglasses.

"HE-Hey Flynn, How are you bud?" Sans slowly stood up as Flynn stared at them.

"Flynn, Sans, this is Hisashi or Present Mic, to be honest, I don't care what you call him just behave okay, Flynn?" Flynn looked wary of Hisashi but agreed.

"And you must be Sans" Hisashi smiled brightly as Sans spoke back to him.

"Yeah... it's nice to meet you..." Sans said blankly.

Sans trusted this man and knew Hisashi wouldn't let anything bad happen to his younger brother, but trust was not the impression he gave off.

"Hah, well you two should get going now" Hisashi spoke as Aizawa sighed.

"Yes, come on Sans it's time to go" Aizawa then stepped back into the hallway with Sans following close behind.

"I don't think you're brother likes me," Hisashi said disappointedly.

"N-no he do-does, h-he ju-just doe-doesn't show i-it to n-new pe-people" Flynn spoke softly.

"Alright, we're here now if you wouldn't mind demonstrating your quirk," Aizawa said while waiting for Sans to start explaining.

"Oh... hm, give me a minute" Sans stood there and help out his left hand. He then made the same exact sword-like bone from before appear in his hand in a single second.

"Exceptional, but can you make them into anything you want?" Sans nodded and held out his other hand, he then made another bone appear, but this time it didn't form into a sword and instead, the bone took the form of a spear.

"Yeah, a spear was all I could think of" Sans then made a derpy face as Aizawa sighed.

"It's better than nothing, now do you think you can win me in a fight?" Sans thought for a moment.

"Hm... I could give it a try, but I can't guarantee anything" Sans said.

Right as he finished talking Aizawa instantly started the fight and lunged at Sans. Sans easily dodged Aizawa and jumped back he then unsummoned the spear-like bone and held up the sword-shaped one and blocked Aizawa's fist.

Sans decided that it was his turn to attack and swung his sword at Aizawa barely scraping his arm. Sans swung his sword again, but this time Aizawa caught it, the sword cut deep into his hand, Sans pulled it back and unsummoned it.

Aizawa now had blood dripping from his hands, but he didn't stop the fight and instead threw his bloody fist at Sans, and since Sans didn't expect Aizawa to recover so fast he got punched in the stomach. He fell to the ground and gasped for air.

Aizawa advanced on him, but Sans didn't let Aizawa get an inch closer and jumped up, while still trying to catch his breath. Sans continued to dodge Aizawa until he had stopped coughing, he then stretched out his hand and slowly started to close his hand.

Aizawa stopped moving and his body had started to falter, as Sans hand continued to close Aizawa's body kept getting closer and closer until Sans opened his hand back up.

Aizawa fell and hit the ground with a loud crack.

"Eraser!?" Sans ran up to Aizawa, only to be tackled and pinned to the ground.

"Rule number 1, never let down your guard" Aizawa let Sans back up.

"What was that crack... I thought I broke your arm or something" Sans spoke unsteadily.

"That was just a stick I broke when I fell, but that was a pretty good fight you put up... for a beginner," Aizawa said.