Chapter 31: USJ, Part 1

"It's time..." 

 "Alright, class, today we will be going to USJ," Aizawa said while sitting at his desk sipping on some coffee, "Excuse me sensei, but what is the USJ?" Tenya said as he lowered his hand."Yeah what is it?" 

"Maybe we're going to be fighting each other again." 

"I don't know bro, he isn't the type of guy to do something twice." 

"We're still talking about Aizawa-sensei right?" 

"I think so?""Anyways, if you all are done with your chit-chat," Aizawa looked over to the door and, the handle began turning. 

The door opened and, to everyone's surprise, All Might stepped through with the brightest smile spread across his face.All at once, almost everyone shouted 'All Might!' causing the few who didn't to get startled, "Hello! Class 1-A!" His voice boomed. 

"He's actually back..." Izuku muttered, "Wait, what?" 

 "What do you mean, hasn't he been talking to you?" Izuku shook his head, "Well... I-I mean he has, but not as much as he used to." 

"Oh, sorry, bud," Sans looked over to All Might and then back to Izuku, "Hey, at least he's here now, right?" Izuku raised a thoughtful look, "Yeah, your right." Sans put a hand on his shoulder, 

"Now, cheer up, will ya?" Izuku laughed, "Sorry," 

"It's fine," Sans patted him on the back and looked towards the front of the room, "Seems like everyone's going to say hi to him you should too."Izuku gave Sans a nod before getting up and walking to the front of the classroom. 

"Oi, skeleton." Sans cocked his head and looked to the side to see Katsuki standing there, "Skeleton, eh?" 

 "Shut it,""Alright, young ones, go suit up and, we'll meet you at the locker rooms!" All Might announced. 

"Welp, guess we should get going." Katsuki nodded and, they followed everyone out. 

 "Is everyone on board..?" Aizawa asked uncaringly, "Yes sir, as class president, I have made it my duty to make sure every-" 

"Yeah, yeah, now go take your seat," 

"Yes, sir!" Iida took his seat up front, "Okay..." Aizawa sat down in the driver's seat and started up the bus. 

"So, Izuku," Izuku turned to face Sans who was sitting in the row in front of him, "Yeah?" 

"I have a question, but y'know if you don't want to answer it's fine." Izuku nodded, "How were you chosen to be the ninth wielder of one for all." 

"W-What!? Uhm, haha, what are you talking about..?" 

"Calm down, no one can even hear us." Izuku raised a brow and looked around the bus, "Whoa, it's like we're not even here?" 

"Heh, cool right," Izuku looked back over to Sans, "Wait what's going on..?" 

"Eh, it's just a little trick I learned," 

 "This... isn't a part of your quirk..?" 

"Nope," 

"Can you go into more detail?""Uh, sure, so basically time is moving the same as before, it's like we're in between it in a way, so to them we're just sitting down not doing anything, does that explain it?" Izuku nodded as he filled out his notes, "There's no point in doing that." 

"What why?" 

"As I said before, we're in-between time, so stuff like writing isn't going to work here, sure you see it now but once we're back it will be erased along with our conversation."