Chapter 32: USJ, Part 2

"Surrender Villains! Your outnumbered." Tomura laughed, "Don't you think I know that? Maybe we can't defeat you pathetic heroes, but our little friend here can."

The nomu pulled itself out of the massive crater and jumped to its feet. It roared causing everyone to look its way. 

"Kurogiri let's go and make sure to bring our guests." At that exact moment, Kurogiri was slammed into the ground, "You're not going anywhere." 

"Kid, who do you think you are messing with?" Katsuki had Kurogiri pinned to the ground meanwhile Kirishima had already hardened himself and was prepared to fight."Tch, do you really think you can win this fight?" Kirishima looked over to Katsuki, "Heck yeah! Now come at me!" Tomura grinned, his face wrinkled."If that's what you want." 

"Izu-" Sans looked around, but Izuku was nowhere to be seen, "What... oh." 

 "Jeez, do you need help?" 

"No... no, I'm fine young Font, you two need to help the others and get them out." 

"But All Might! W-What about you, you're badly injured!" 

"Uh, I don't think he's the only one... look." Sans pointed to where the nomu had been. A few of the pros had been taken down in crucial ways, while other pros were still battling the remaining villains. 

"I must go," All Might took a shaky step and transformed into his heroic self, "W-Wait..." 

"Yo- Izuku I will be alright." He patted Izuku on the head and rushed off, "Y-Yeah, he's right, let's go." Sans gave him a worried look, "Ya' alright?" 

"Mhm," 

"Okay then," Izuku ran ahead with Sans close behind, "You keep going I'll be right there." Izuku looked back and nodded before taking off towards the others, "I'm gonna do the right thing aren't I..?"

Sans turned around and headed over to the battle between All Might and the nomu, "Young Font, what are you doing here, Go!" 

"I'd love to... but I'm not just gonna stand around this time." Sans gave All Might a small smile and snapped his fingers and just like that he was gone and now only Sans and the nomu were there. 

"Hm, your basically an even more messed up version of the amalgamates... and personally I'd spare them, but you gotta go." The beast grunted and charged at him. 

"Let's make this quick." Over 10ft tall bones shot up from all sides of the creature, putting it in a direct line of fire of Sans attacks.It kept running at him full speed when it fell to the ground from its stomach being impaled. It brushed it off and continued running only a little slower this time. 

He pulled his hand from his coat and scrunched it into a fist, the beast stopped when 5 souls emerged from its chest, "Hey that gives me an idea." 

Sans pulled his hand back and the souls followed, the beast's body became limper and limper as he pulled farther. The souls were now about 18ft away from the creature's body. Sans released them from his grasp making them soar back towards its limp vessel, not even a second passed when the beast's entire body became impaled with bones of the sharpest ends. 

The souls stopped and slowly started cracking. Sans quickly shoved them into a vial. He lowered the bone barrier revealing the beast's mangled body, he looked around. All of the conscious villains were being restrained meanwhile Tomura and Kurogiri had vanished from sight.

 All Might rushed over to Sans, "How, it was completely immune to attacks?" Sans tucked the vial in his coat, "Can't we talk about that later, I'm too tired to do anything." 

"Alright, but remember we will continue this conversation." All Might went over to the other pros, "Sans!" Sans didn't bother to look for who had called him, "Wow..! I-I can't believe you won, I m-mean I did it's just-" 

"It's fine, now let's go meet up with everyone else." He yawned, "Yeah, guess we should." 

The ride back was silent for the most part and since Aizawa and few others had been sent to the hospital, Hisashi was the one driving."Hey wheres Izuku-Kun..? H-He didn't get that hurt during the fight did he..?" Sans turned towards Uraraka, "Nah, he just accompanied Eraser and the others to make sure they would be fine." 

"Oh, well, that was kind of him." He nodded, "Yup," 

"I'd thought you out of all people would go with them." Sans raised his brow, "What, why me?" 

"Well, your Aizawa-sensei's son, so I just thought you would want to make sure your dad was okay." Sans stared at her, "Son..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Y'know I'm not actually his son." She laughed, "Good one." 

"No, I- never mind..." Sans turned to the window and pulled out the vial filled the beasts' souls. The souls were different shades of gray and had many cracks down the sides of them. 

"What are those?" Sans held the vial closer to him, "What?" 

"Those gray things, in the container your holding." She pointed at the vial, "Oh, they're souls." She cocked her head, "Souls, like... actual living souls..?" 

"Uhm, ya' I mean they're not dead." She raised another look, "W-Wait... why do you have them..?" Sans sighed, "Calm down, it isn't a big deal, besides what's the worst that can happen?" 

"What if you set them free? And they come back to hunt you?!" Sans laughed, "That's funny, but that's not how it works, they would need a vessel, to do any real harm." 

"A vessel, so they can like posses, someone?" Sans tucked the vial back in his coat, "Depends," 

"On what?" Uraraka gave him an intrigued look, "If it's a determined soul or not, why are so keen on knowing anyway?" She sat back, "Oh, sorry, it was just an interesting topic... heh, sorry." 

"It's alright if you wanna know more I have a book, I could lend to ya." She smiled, "Really? Thanks!" 

"No problem, I mean it's not every day you find someone interested in souls."