Chapter 16: He's Back

Izuku and Katsuki fell onto a stone-cold floor which had startled a couple of people.

"W-What... where's Sans?!" Izuku jumped to his feet as started to look around frantically.

"Oi, calm down Anzu." Katsuki stood up.

"Hey, what are you two doing back here?" Izuku immediately turned to apologize when he saw 

who had spoken.

"Kid?" It was Aizawa.

"Eraserhead I... your son?!" Aizawa stared at Izuku confused.

"I don't have a son...?" Kastuski stepped in, "Sans... he's in trouble."

"Where is he." Izuku began to explain what had happened, but when he finished the speakers started to say something in a raspy voice.

"Heroes stand down, we have the son of the new symbol of peace and we won't hesitate to kill him."

"Ugh... let me go, you vampire..." The girl laughed hysterically.

"Now why would I do that, huh?" Sans coughed when the girl began to drag Sans up the steps.

"That's your cue~ Oh, this will be fun!" She pulled him to the front of the stage and ripped off the dark cloak.

The crowd had been panicking since the message was released, but they had nowhere to run. All the exits were blocked by villains, and this caused some people to scream.

"What are you gaining from this?" A tall blue-haired man stepped in front of Sans when he spoke.

"Well, if we kill the symbol of peace's son... then he'll give up and society will crumble beneath us." Sans smiled.

"Oh really, did you even think what you'd do afterward?" The man raised a brow.

"Of course, we'll rule all of Japan." Sans laughed.

"Y'know just because you destroy a big obstacle doesn't mean you've destroyed them all." He stepped towards him angrily and lifted his hand to Sans face.

"Laugh now, because it will be the last time." The man placed his entire hand onto Sans face 

only to scream in pain.

"Gah... you b-brat!" There was now a large hole engraved into the man's hand.

The man was about to attack Sans when the familiar gray scarf slammed him into the wall. But once other villains saw this they rushed over to get revenge for their leader.

Sans fell to his knees while holding his face.

Aizawa ran across the stage to him and pulled his hands away.

"Sans..." Sans shook his head.

"Don't worry about me, there are still villains that need to be taken care of." Aizawa sighed.

"Can you even stand?" Sans nodded and pushed himself off from the ground.

"I can still fight." Aizawa gave him a sympathetic look before running off to battle the man from before.

Izuku and Katsuki found Sans right as he was giving someone an uppercut which instantly knocked them out.

"Sans, you're okay!" Izuku ran over and hugged him.

"Uh... yeah." Izuku stared at him.

"Your face..." Sans laughed before turning around to punch a villain in the gut. They fell down while holding their stomach in pain.

"Oi, are you okay?!" Katsuki had just sent a villain flying with his explosions when he noticed Sans face.

"I'm fine... now come on we need to help them, there aren't that many heroes here." They agreed and started to evacuate civilians.

They managed to evacuate over a hundred people in 5 minutes. Mainly because Sans had created his own entrance by summoning a ginormous bone and crashed it into the wall.

After a while, Sans started to look for Aizawa. But when he found him he was surrounded by unconscious bodies while he fought the blue-haired man.

Sans felt himself get weaker. All the blood loss was starting to affect him, fortunately right when he passed out backup came.

"Alright, every citizen is evacuated... Sans is in the ambulance... that-" Aizawa was thrown to his knees when an explosion took place from behind him.

"What I thought?!" Aizawa quickly got up and looked around, no one was there except a child.

Aizawa's head began to spin. Why do they look so familiar? Doesn't he know them? Did Sans know them? Why do they make his head hurt? Are they trying to get him to remember something? Something important?

Aizawa held his head dizzily, before making his way over to the child. He bent down and pulled the kid's hair out of their face. Their hair was matted with black goop tangled in between strands.

But their face is what caught Aizawa off guard. It was so familiar, then without a moment's notice, everything came back to him.

This is what Sans was talking about on the field. This was Flynn, Sans younger brother. They were the ones he had saved from the girl, not just Sans.

Aizawa picked him up and started walk off. He quickly met up with Hisashi and they drove off.

They arrived at the hospital and Aizawa hurried in while carrying Flynn. The nurse at the front desk promptly took him in and rushed Flynn to a room.

The way the nurse acted when she saw Flynn gave Aizawa a slight scare since he was only unconscious, or at least he hoped.

Hisashi noticed how Aizawa was acting, but he didn't know why.

"Shota, what's wrong?" Aizawa stiffened.

"Do you remember Flynn?" Hisashi scratched his head as he thought.

"Yeah, he was that kid Sans...was." Hisashi was shocked by his sudden discovery.

"How did we forget who he was?!" Aizawa sat down next to him.

"I don't know, but I'll be sure to ask him when he wakes up." A doctor walked up to them.

"Excuse me, Eraserhead?"