Chapter 2: Good Night

It has been a while and Sans was still answering questions from Aizawa.

"Alright, these are the last questions, okay," Aizawa said.

"What is your quirk?" Sans nodded tiredly as Aizawa spoke.

Sans had realized earlier that there were these powers called quirks, and everyone had different ones, so he decided that his quirk would be called bone manipulation for now.

"Oh, my quirk is called bone manipulation..." Sans uttered while letting out a small yawn.

"Oh... and what is your brother's quirk?" Aizawa asked curiously.

Sans took a minute before speaking, "He can control any kind of plants, like vines or flowers..." Sans said.

As Aizawa finished writing down the information Sans started to have a disheartened look on his face.

"Where are your parents?" Aizawa asked slowly.

"Uhm..." Sans didn't know what to say.

"That's a long story..." Sans said rather disturbingly.

Aizawa gave Sans a tired look, "What do you mean, do they live far away... or are they..."

Sans shook his head, "No... something happened to him." Aizawa raised his brow inquiringly.

Sans continued unknowingly, "I don't have a mother... I only have a father, but he isn't around anymore..."

Aizawa's expression darkened, "He's... dead?"

Sans shook his head once again, "Father's not dead... he is just away..."

Sans then fell asleep and, his head fell onto Aizawa's arm, but as he did he knew this wasn't the full story.

"Well, I guess you can sleep for right now..." After Aizawa said this he too fell asleep.

"Sir... Oh, um, excuse me?" The person spoke softly.

Aizawa woke up and saw that a nurse was trying to wake him up, "Oh... yes, is there any news on Flynn?" Aizawa asked hopefully.

"Ah, is that his name well, then, yes, he had his throat stitched up and, he is on his way to a quick recovery." She finished with a smile.

"Thank you for this information I shall inform his brother when he wakes up." Aizawa sighed as he informed the nurse of the young boy.

The nurse smiled once again, "Alright, and does the young man beside you need any medical help?" The nurse asked.

Aizawa looked over at Sans and carefully looked him over, "No, he should be fine." The nurse nodded firmly and walked away.

Aizawa started to think about the things Sans had said before and realized that they must have nowhere to go since he had found them on the street near a small house fighting for their lives well Sans was, Flynn was already unconscious.

"Sans's, hey... wake up." Aizawa's words only made Sans cuddle closer.

"Sans... wake up" Aizawa spoke in a soft voice.

"Mm, did you need something?" Sans sat up and looked at Aizawa tiredly.

"Yes, it is about your brother." Aizawa gave Sans the same tired look as he said this.

Sans instantly woke up from his exhausted trance and was completely awake now.

"What about him... is he okay?" Sans asked worriedly.