Taming the Bullets

DISCLAIMER

This is a fictional work. Except when otherwise noted, all names, characters, settings, and events are made-up. Any likeness to a real person, living or dead, or to a true story is totally coincidental.

Reserved rights. Without the author's prior consent, no part of this story may be published, shared, or transmitted in any way.

***

In this story, I'll provide you with the right to speak freely. This is a place where you are welcome to share your ideas and opinions, and I welcome constructive criticism. As I said, you are welcome to voice your opinion here. 

You are free to feel upset at my characters as well; reading allows you to express your feelings and reactions. Nevertheless, our feelings, reactions, and perspectives are different. Everything is fine here.

If you want a conventional and flawless character, you should go for another story because all of my characters have flaws and imperfections.

You are welcome to give me constructive criticism here, but I do not tolerate readers who are foolish or immature. Don't be dumb; there are many differences between bashing and constructive criticism.

Hey! I just want to let you know that there are numerous spelling and grammar mistakes in this story. I want to apologize for it in advance. Additionally, keep in mind that neither the author nor the plot will live up to your expectations. You've already received a warning. Have a great day or night, lol!

-Nigthrogen