ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

            ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

MUST READ!!

Just wanted to give you a little information since my description didn't say anything important.

Before I start i wanna tell you that this is my FIRST fanfic and this book will most likely be edited later on so if there are any mistakes don't be afraid to point it out!

This book is going to follow the movie and I'm definitely going to add my own parts in so it doesn't feel like it's all about Miles.

Since we're following the movie, the events that happen might be tweaked a little since I have to add Amari into the story. Also they may not happen right after the other.

As you saw from the title, this book is going to be a Miles x BLACK OC, so I won't include things like:

"A light shade of pink dusted her cheeks"

Or

"She tied her long blond hair into a messy bun..."

I hardly see a lot of fanfics where the reader or OC is black so I decided to make one. :)

My OC's name is Amari Myers and in this book she and Miles and their other friends are gonna be 17 years old.

Also keep in mind that I'm gonna change Miles' appearance a little since he's older than he is in the movie.
(It'll only be his hair length and height)

Amari is Afro Latina so she and Miles are gonna be speaking Spanish sometimes so if I don't translate a word correctly don't be afraid to correct me. ( I'm trusting google translate 👍🏾)

At the start of every chapter I usually put the name of a song. You don't have to play the song but the name's there if you wanna.

I DON'T OWN SPIDER-MAN INTO THE SPIDER VERSE! The only characters I own are Amari and any other side characters that aren't from the movie. I also own some part of the plot that isn't in the movie!

IF I PUT ANY FAN ART IN THIS FANFIC I'LL CREDIT THE ARTIST!!

WARNING: this fanfic has bad language

All of the chapters are gonna be long

Aight I don't wanna bore you too much so ima leave now. 🏃🏽‍♀️💨

BEST READ IN DARK MODE!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

ENJOY!

DATE PUBLISHED: 9th May 2021

DATE FINISHED: 31st Dec 2022

      ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎