₀₀₄

Everyday $ofaygo2:05 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── -1:35⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Everyday
$ofaygo
2:05 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── -1:35
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TUESDAY
[18:14]

AFTER AMARI GOT Kei, they both walked to the back door where they saw Miles standing there waiting for them while on his phone.

'Damn' the girl thought.

Miles was wearing black basketball shorts with black tight running leggings under them. He was also wearing black and red basketball shoes the same as Amari with a black and red hoodie, he had his hood up a little only showing a little bit of his curly hair that reached his eyes.

The boy had his hand in his pocket with his back leaning against the wall with a foot propped up against it.

Kei noticed Amari staring at the boy and nudged her a little.

"You're drooling" the girl teased.

"Shut up" Amari whispered bringing her hand to her face to make sure she wasn't actually drooling.

"Wassap guys!" Miles said waving at them as the girls got closer.

"Yo!" Amari said giving Miles a fist bump, Kei smiled at the boy and they all walked to the court together with Miles leading the way.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[18:27]

The three soon made it to the court, the court was indoor and very spacious, it had a net in the middle separating it into two different courts, there were about twenty or more people there both male and female.

Amari could hear everything everyone was saying loud and clear, from a girl crying over a broken nail to some dudes talking about a basketball game, the girl could hear everything. If a pin were to drop she'd probably be able to hear that too.

"Yo wassup Miles!" A light skinned boy called out. He had light green eyes and curly brown hair that fell on his eyes.

"Ayye wassup Dre" Miles greeted.