₀₂₄

She Knows  J Cole2:18 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:42⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

She Knows
  J Cole
2:18 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:42
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MONDAY
[10:39]

"NAH 'CAUSE THINK about it." Amari said as she and Ganke started making their way to the lunch hall.

"We're in Al-che-max, the same place where the collider was built. The possibility of those two spiders being the same ones that bit Miles and I isn't that slim."

The teenager had been trying to convince him since the previous night that the spider that had bitten Miles and her had to be the same ones that went missing.

"Yeah, like a forty to sixty." Ganke said as him and the girl both got into an elevator which would take them down to the ground floor of the building.

Amari crossed her arms while Ganke clicked the button for the ground floor. "Nah, it's more like an eighty to twenty."

Walking out of the elevator, both teenagers started making their way to the lunch hall. The girl fixed her headphones which were around her neck before pushing the double doors open so he and Ganke could walk in.

Scanning the large hall, the girl quickly spotted where her friends were. "This way." She said, instructing Ganke to follow after her.

"Where's Amari?" Miles asked, after looking up from his phone. The teenager groaned as he kept pushing Carmen away from him, trying to get her to stop hugging him.

"Right here." Amari said watching as everyone turned to look at her, except the light skin who was too preoccupied with hugging Miles.

"Damn, didn't even ask for me." Ganke mumbled as he sat on the empty seat beside Miles causing Amari to sit on the last seat at the table which was between King and Dre.

"It's 'cause you're unimportant." Mya said while grabbing a piece of bacon from her plate.

"Ew, don't sit near me." King said moving away from Amari.

The girl shook her head as she leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed behind her head. "Boy, shut up. You know damn well it's a privilege to be sitting next to me."