₀₂₈

That Way  Tate McRae2:13 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:20⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

That Way
Tate McRae
2:13 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:20
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  FRIDAY
[14:49]

THERE HE SAT behind his desk, his cheek resting against his palm. He mindlessly stared out of his classroom window, his gaze fixated on the tiny white flake which slowly fell from the clouded grey sky.

It began with a few flurries of flakes, like tiny little ghosts falling past the window. The snowflakes quietly danced through the air as they descended, the world all around had grown eerily silent, even his own thoughts and breathing had became muffled as the magic began.

Everything not undercover slowly became covered in a growing blanket of cold white flakes. A gentle smile placed itself across his lips as he continued gazing down and out of the window. There was something about the winter that had always made him happy.

The moment was unfortunately ruined by his teacher calling out to him.

"Mr Morales, I'm going to need you to focus. This is important."

Miles turned to face the class ahead of him seeing that he had missed a lot of information which had been written on the board. The teenager nodded in response while sitting up from his previous position and picking up his pen.

He clicked the top of his pen, choosing the colour he wanted to write with before scribbling down all the important information he had missed, ignoring the stares he got from his peers.

It wasn't a surprise to him that he had been zoning out in classes like these, the teenager found them uninteresting since none of his friends were in the same class as he was for that day.

Thankfully, his class had finally ended, the teenager packed all of his things before walking out of the classroom along with the other students.

Miles saw as Kei walked out of her class, the girl smiled at him and he returned the gesture. They both walked in silence for a moment before Kei decided to speak up.

"You good, bro?" Kei asked, staring up at Miles who had his eyebrows furrowed. She had noticed how quiet he had been lately.

The girl thought of him as a brother she never had, so seeing him look upset made her a little worried.