₀₃₄

Infected Sickick2:12━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:44⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Infected
Sickick
2:12━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:44
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

FRIDAY
Earth 14512
[15:53]

HER TINY HANDS clasped themselves around her mouth as she stared back at the three figures before her, regret evident on her face.

She knew she had said too much.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have said that, she wasn't supposed to know!" The ravenette spoke up, though her words were muffled due to her hands still covering her mouth, but the three teenagers before her knew what she was saying.

Ekko stepped forward, reaching over, ready to flick the small girl's forehead, a slight scowl on his face. His action, however, was stopped by Amari who held his arm tightly.

His eyes met hers, watching as she slightly shook her head at him before letting go of his arm and turning towards the blonde beside her.

They all watched Billie, waiting for her to let out some sort of expression — but she didn't— only blinking a few times, as if replaying what she had just heard in her head.

Amari watched her warily but was surprised after seeing a smile on the blondes face as she turned to her.

"It all makes sense now." She spoke up, brushing her hand over her short hair.

A crease formed in between her brows as Amari moved her curls away from her eyes, a perplexed look placing itself onto her face. "Huh?"

"I mean, you appeared out of nowhere, I may live in the underground but I've been above ground enough times to know the people who live in the city." She placed her hands on her hips heaving a sigh.

"With a few exceptions, of course, like if they just moved into the city or what-not, but to be in contact with Ekko's introverted self was quite surprising, especially since he hadn't mentioned you before."

Amari nodded in understanding while Ekko raised a brow, surprised by how observant the girl was despite not seeing him a lot.

"So what do we do now?" Peni spoke up, her voice soft as she stepped closer to Amari.