₀₃₆

Train Wrek   James Arthur 3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:10⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Train Wrek
James Arthur
3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:10
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  FRIDAY
[21:27]

"I THINK WE'RE just jumping into conclusions here, how do we even know if we're right?" Ganke questioned, as he and the girl ran along the dark streets of Brooklyn.

The street lamps were their only source of light as they made their way towards the commotion at the centre of the large city. Ganke was unsure of whether he and the girl had made the correct decision of abruptly leaving May's home.

Keiden briefly glanced at him before turning ahead. "It makes sense though," she huffed out, a little out of breath from running for so long. I'm eighty percent sure I'm correct, it has to be him."

"And if it's not?" The teenager asked?

"Then...I don't know." She replied.

It took them a minute but they finally made it to the commotion. Civilians ran in different directions, a desperate attempt to flee the area. The snow, splattering with every person who ran by.

Ganke held onto Keiden's arm, a way to ensure that she was still with him. The girl glanced at their hands before looking up ahead, her eyes squinting as she desperately looked for either Miles or Amari.

With no success, she followed Ganke's lead, the both of them crouching behind a broken Christmas station. Decorations littered the floor in a disorganised manner.

Keiden turned to look at the teenager beside her, his grip still tight on her hand. "What?" Ganke asked, not turning to meet her gaze.

"You don't have a plan, do you?" She questioned, he turned to look at her as he shook his head before replying.

"You did bring us here, y'know, you should have a plan."

"Yeah, but you're the smart one, I thought you woulda made a plan." She replied.

Ganke turned to look the opposite direction, still trying to look for any signs of Miles or Amari. "Well I guess you thought wrong."