₀₀₆

ThelemaØfdream 3:28 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:07⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Thelema
Øfdream
3:28 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:07
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WEDNESDAY
[17:56]

AMARI AND MILES were currently rushing through the streets of Brooklyn. Miles kept tapping at his phone as he tried to call his uncle.

"Come on, Uncle Aaron. Pick up!" The boy mumbled.

"So, uh.. where exactly are we going?" Amari asked as she ran next to Miles, her curly hair bouncing behind her.

"What's wrong, Miles?" Amari asked as she crouched in front of the boy and brought out a wet wipe to gently wipe his face from where the pigeons had pecked him.

"Um, Y'know Spider-Man, right?"

"Yeah.." Amari said urging him to go on.

"Well, um.. just look at this" Miles said extending his hand for the girl to take the ripped page of the comic.

Amari grabbed the page and furrowed her eyebrows as she read what was on the page.

After reading it, she glanced up at Miles with widened eyes.

"No way.."

Miles nodded a little.

"Wait so you were bitten by a spider?" Amari asked and Miles nodded again.

"Holy shit, so was I!" Amari exclaimed as the memory of her being bitten came flooding back.

"Wait, really?!" Miles asked surprised.

"Yeah, I was in my room and a spider bit me on my arm... I didn't think anything of it so I just flicked it out my window."

Miles furrowed his eyebrows "Was that why you asked if I felt different?"

Amari nodded as she crossed her legs, now sitting on the floor.

"So let's get this straight, I know that I can stick to stuff, run faster than normal and have good senses. What about you?" Miles asked.