ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Hey guys :)

I'm here to say a few things.

As you all know I'm making a sequel to this book.

The second book is going to be called "BREATHE" and it will continue from where we left off.

Characters will stay the same unless stated otherwise.

The sequel is going to go in depth a bit more about things and really allow you to understand and feel for the characters.

Miles and Amari will be going through a lot so prepare for that.

WARNINGS:

Mentions of death
Gruesome details on injuries
Violence

A few people asked if I will be making a book on Across the spider-verse and yes I am.

Since I began writing "Always" and I heard that a second movie will be released soon I always wanted to incorporate it into my book somehow so I'm happy to announce that I will be doing that.

I just want to say a final thanks to all of you. I appreciate u all and thank you so much for supporting me on this book, it means to world to me seeing people appreciate my work.

I hope you enjoy the sequel as much as you did with this one.

Please comment your thoughts on areas I need to improve on. I would love to read them as it will help me become a better writer.

Again, thank you all.

╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩, 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣

╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃
𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩,
𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚

FINALLY RELEASED‼️‼️
21/06/23

            ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡