₀₁₈

Better  Khalid 2:21 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:18⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Better
Khalid
2:21 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:18
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

FRIDAY
[17:04]

"NAH, 'CAUSE HEAR me out, Star Wars and Star Trek gotta have something in common, they both got 'star' in it."

"You dumbass." Amari said while grabbing the phone from Miles' hand.

She and Miles had decided to go home for the weekend. Both teenagers were currently on their way to their houses. Since they lived near each other they decided to walk together.

"Dude, Star Wars and Star Trek got nothing to do with each other." Miles said looking down at King and the rest the of their squad.

"Then why do they both have 'star' in it?" King asked genuinely confused. "I thought Star Trek was the sequel to Star Wars."

"I'm actually embarrassed to be related to you." Mya said through the phone.

"I loose brain cells every time We have a conversation." Dre said while shaking his head.

"Wait, so I've been wrong this whole time?" King asked.

"Yup." Ganke said popping the 'p.'

"Now you feel stupid, huh?" Kei asked.

"I'm gonna cut off now, I don't wanna get contaminated with your stupidness." Amari said as she and Miles got to the end of her street.

They all started hanging up one by one.

"Wait, you guys!" King called out. "I'm still confused!"

Amari unlocked the front door, she took off her shoes before making her way to the kitchen where her mom was.

The girl slid across the floor catching her moms attention. "I'm here to grace you with my presence." She said while bowing.

"Buenas tardes, mamá." (Good afternoon, mom.) the girl greeted while giving her mom a hug.

"Afternoon, how was your day?"