₀₁₂

Towards The Sun Rhianna2:17 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:48⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Towards The Sun
Rhianna
2:17 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:48
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SATURDAY
[06:59]

AMARI WALKED OUT of the bathroom after just splashing water on her face, trying to keep herself awake a little.

"We gotta go back." She said walking up to Miles who was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know....they don't think we're ready." Miles mumbled.

"Well we gotta do somethi-" Amari stopped talking as her ears perked up, picking up the sound of footsteps heading towards them at a rapid pace.

"What wrong?" Miles asked pushing himself off the wall, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Someone's coming..." she said looking out of the window. She saw a figure standing on the roof of the building across from them looking down at the window.

The Prowler

"Mierda!" (Shit!) Amari cussed, quickly stepping away from the window.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit!'

Amari quickly grabbed her mask that was on the counter and pulled it over her face.

"Mask on. Now" she ordered and Miles obeyed.

She looked back out of the window only to see The Prowler gone. Groaning, she started turning invisible while walking towards Miles.

"The Prowler's coming"

Both teenagers heads snapped towards the window as they heard something fall onto the metal balcony.

Miles turned invisible while The Prowler opened the window, slowly getting inside of the apartment.

The man stopped for a second scanning around the apartment for anything suspicious. He was sure he saw someone at the window.

Miles and Amari were hiding behind the tv trying to stay as quiet as possible. The Prowler walked further into the apartment still looking around.