₀₂₂

Hell Shell    Young Nudy1:42 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:35⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Hell Shell
  Young Nudy
1:42 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:35
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THURSDAY
[17:42]

"MA, I DON'T think I can go." Amari said through the phone.

"Why not?" Her mom asked.

The teenager was currently on the phone to her mom, trying to convince her not to let her go to Alchemax.

"Because," the girl sighed desperately trying to think of an excuse. "I get a little... homesick?" She lied, mentally face palming since it wasn't the best thing she could come up with.

"Girl, don't you dare lie to me. You're going and that's final." Her mom said catching on. "I gotta go back to work, love you bye-"

Amari groaned after the call ended. "Mierda." (Fuck).

"What did she say?" Miles asked, watching as the girl sat next to him on his bed.

"I have to go." Amari answered.

"Me too." Miles showed her the text between him and his mom.

"What're you guys gonna do?" Ganke asked sliding off his headphones.

"Honestly I don't know." Amari started. "If we don't go, our parents will find out and I'm not in the mood to get my ass kicked."

"There's nothing for you guys to be worried about." Ganke reassured them. "It's not like there are any bad guys that are gonna be there. You both defeated them, right?"

"That's not even what I'm worried about." Amari said crossing her legs. "I'm more concerned about the fact the police haven't shut the place down for investigation."

Miles thought for a moment. "I don't think they know what was going on there."

Amari shook her head. "But they should. They obviously know Doc Ocks identity so they must know that she worked at Alchemax."

The girl tapped her index finger against her chin. "The question is, why would they let the place be open for schools, even through they know that building contains a lot of dangerous equipments."