₀₂₁

Stuck On You  Giveon2:12 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:35⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Stuck On You
Giveon
2:12 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:35
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WEDNESDAY
[08:07]

"WAIT SO WHO'S Gwen?" Ganke asked looking over at Amari.

"Did you not hear our conversation last night?" The girl asked.

"No, 'cause I was too busy tryna figure out how the hell she was able to talk to us without even being there!"

"Keep it down fish lips, the whole world don't gotta hear." Amari mumbled as she and Ganke started making their way out of the dorms and towards their school.

"Just answer the question." Ganke sighed.

"Well she was able to get access to a device which allows her to travel between dimensions. Kinda like a portal, she's able to talk to us from the other side." Amari explained.

"A portal?"

"We'll thats what I'm guessing it is, I'm not really sure." Amari said as she brought out her phone.

Opening the school front doors, Ganke let Amari walk in first before trailing behind her.

"What class you got?" Ganke asked as they made their way through the school.

"Bio with Miles..." the girl looked up from her phone. "Where's Miles?"

Ganke shoved his hands in his pockets. "He left early this morning, I don't know why."

"And you didn't even call him or nothing?" Amari asked.

"He looked pissed off so i didn't wanna annoy him more."

The girl shook her head before stopping in front of her class. "See ya."

Walking in, she spotted Miles sitting at the back of the room, there was something off about him. Usually he would've been happy to see her but he only spared her a quick glance and a small nod in acknowledgment.

The girl sat at an empty seat and got her books out just as their teacher walked in.

"Good morning class." She called out as she pulled her goggles to the top of her head.