₀₂₅

Doubt   21 Pilots 2:34 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:09⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ:  ━━━━━❍──────────

Doubt
   21 Pilots
2:34 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:09
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  MONDAY
[20:09]

"HOLY SHIT!" The girl exclaimed as she and Miles ran towards where Ganke's dorm was.

Looking to their left, they saw a hole where the explosion had been, chunks of the building blocking the door to where Ganke's dorm.
Grabbing Miles by his hoodie, the girl pulled him back just as part of the roof fell in front of him.

"GANKE?!" Amari called out as she quickly started moving the heavy chunks out of the way with Miles' help.

"GANKE, CAN YOU HEAR US?!" Miles shouted while Amari listened for a reply but heard nothing.

There was so much happening at once, students ran carelessly around the halls, trying to make it to the ground floor as quickly as possible.

"Ganke!" Amari called out again after they'd gotten most of the debris out of the way.

"Amari?" Ganke asked while trying to move all the rubble which was blocking his way out of his dorm room.

After a while, Miles was able to reach his arm in for Ganke to grab before pulling him out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Miles asked concerned for his best friend.

Ganke nodded while pushing up his glasses. "I'm fine, we gotta get outta here."

"We can't," Miles said which caused Ganke to look at him.

"Why not?"

"They're still students in the building, they could be trapped. We have to help evacuate the place." Amari said as she, Miles and Ganke started making their way down the corridor.

They all made sure to look into every room they came across in case anyone was trapped inside.

Miles thought about them splitting up but he wasn't sure if it was the best idea. If any of them were to get hurt, he didn't know if they'd be able to get to each other in time.

But then again, hundreds of people, ranging from students and teachers, lives were in his and Amari's hands. They both had to make a decision, no matter how risky it was.