₀₃₈

Love Is Complicated   Labrinth2:16 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:39⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Love Is Complicated
  Labrinth
2:16 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:39
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Short chapter, sorry about that :(

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MONDAY
[20:22]

SHE STOOD IN front of her mirror, her left sleeve rolled up over her shoulder while staring at the burnt weeping skin in disgust, she sighed deeply as her fingers ghosted over the scars and burn, feeling the raised ridges.

It was definitely going to scar.

Twisting in the mirror, she looked over her shoulder to stare at her entire left arm, the skin was red and painful. When she touched it, it felt dry against her fingertips.

A shaky breath left her lips as she took in the new features which will always be there to remind her of what had happened. She had always hated whenever she got scarred, she never really understood why until now.

Scars were memories of the past, a constant reminder of what she had survived. For better or worse.

She quickly moved from the mirror, not wanting to look at the burn any further. She moved to the kit sitting on her bed. Gently reaching in, she grabbed the ointment, applying it onto her fingertips before slowly rubbing it onto her burnt skin.

She hissed at the pain, pausing for a moment before she continued applying the ointment all over her left arm.

Amari reached over, grabbing bandages out of the first aid kit. The girl slowly and gently wrapped the bandage around her whole arm, making sure to wrap it around her fingers also.

When finished, she packed up the kit before putting it away and making her way downstairs to the living room.

It was dark, the only source of light being the one coming from the tv Zay had left on. The girl sat, her legs folded comfortably as she stared at the screen, her fingers mindlessly tracing over her bandages.

A week.

It had been a week since it had happened.