mixed signals

song-mixed signals-Ruth B

charlotte pov

I walked into Tommy and Toby's room to find Tommy sleeping soundly on the bed I looked at him for a moment before jumping onto his bed and waking him up. "Charliii it's too earlyyy." He groaned burying his head into his pillow, "come on your games in forty minutes, Kenz and George made breakfast." I said laying down next to him, he had a soccer game and we were all going, making us officially ungrounded. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, "what if we just skipped it, and stayed like this." He whispered in a whisper burying his head into my neck. "Come on Tommy! You have to carry your soccer team." I said laughing turning to face him, he rolled his eyes getting up from under the covers and following me to the kitchen. "Ready to win?" Will said ruffling Tommy's hair, "dadbur is really coming out right now." I said sliding into the seat at the table next to Tommy. "Breakfast is served," George said while him and Kenzie brought everyone plates of food. "Did you guys really make this?" Toby asked picking around his food, "ya, this looks strangely too good to be something you two made." I said laughing, "ok fine we'll just take it back then." Kenzi said reaching for Toby and I's plates, I slapped her hand away, "it was a compliment bitch." She slapped my head and sat down next to Grayson. We finished our breakfast and it was surprisingly good, and then we all went our separate ways to get ready for the game, I threw on a white tank top and denim shorts and went downstairs to sit on the couch to wait for everyone. "You've got to be kidding me." I heard Kenzie say, I looked up from my phone to see her wearing almost exactly the same thing, the only difference was our shirts were a different style. "I'm not changing." I said, "well I'm not either." "I guess we'll match then." "I guess so." She said slumping down next to me. Everyone slowly started coming down and sitting on the couches until Will came down and we all piled into the car. Will and Tommy sat in the front, George Toby and I sat in the middle and Kenzie and Grayson in the back. We weren't talking about anything important, just small things that came to mind, everyone pitching into the conversation here and there, the only person who wasn't really involved was Tommy. I didn't think much of it until me and the three other minors' phones all dinged at the same time, it was a text from the group chat we had made a while ago. 

imessage

miners;)

tommy<3

there's a party after the game tn, will would

drive us home then we would probably have to

sneak out if u guys are in

irl

I glanced around the car raising my eyebrows at Tommy, then looking back towards Toby, then Grayson and Kenzie debating what I wanted to say, then my phone went off again

imessgae

miners;)

kenz<333

grayson and I are down

me

ya me too

toby:))

don't want to be the odd one out, count me in

tommy<3

ok the parties at 9 be ready.