a raid

I woke up to the smell of bacon and some faint talking from downstairs, I immediately could tell from the flirtatious giggling that Maddie was over making breakfast with Cam. I rushed down stairs, "Maddie!!" I gave her a hug before sliding into the breakfast bar. Maddie was like an older sister I never had, "where's mom? And kenz?" I asked, "mom went to the store," Cam answered, "and Kenz is still sleeping." Maddie finished. I giggled at them finishing each others sentences, I wanted what they had. About twenty minutes later I heard the front door open, "sup bitches!" Kenzie said sitting in the seat next to me. "Morning Kenz" I laughed. "Excited to start our streams today?" She asked me, reaching for a piece of bacon, I nodded, my stomach filled with butterflies. Around an hour later Kenzie, Maddie, and Cam all went back to the Kelly's so Kenzie and I could start our streams. I clicked go live and quickly made a tweet.

@ PCharlotte

I'm live with kenzie playing minecraft! Come join us! Twitch.tv/PCharlotte

903likes 400retweets 704comments

Kenzie pov

It was about 2 hours into the stream, we had decided to try and speedrun, I averaged around 900 viewers well Charli averaged around 1.1k, so not bad at all for our first streams. But my viewers suddenly sky rocketed when I got a raid. "Oh my gosh, char I'll be right back I got a raid!" I quickly defended "Purpled with the 8.5k viewer raid! This is crazy, thank you so so much! Well, um, hi raiders! This is crazy especially since this is my first stream, but uh, my friend Char and I are trying to speedrun minecraft, well, we've been trying for the past two hours so I'm not sure if it would still be considered a speerun anymore." I laughed undefining. "Char I'm on 9K viewers!" "WHAT KENZ THATS CRAZY! Tell them to open a pity tab for me." Charli giggled, "you heard her guys, go open a pity tab for PCharlotte!" I spammed her twitch link a few times in chat, making her viewers also sky rocket to 7k. After around a another hour of our attempted sppedrun we both decided to end stream. After ending I quickly dmed Charli to meet in the treehouse.

Charlotte pov

I grabbed my jacket and made the short walk to the treehouse, "char omg I looked up the guy that raided me on instagram and just look." Kenzie shoved her phone in my face, a tall looking, blonde boy, based on all of Kenzies exs he was just her type, "dm him" I suggested, "are you crazy? This guy raided me with 8.5 THOUSAND people, has 12 thousand followers on insta and almost 200 thousand on twitter!" "just dm him on instagram and say thanks for the raid or something." I said shrugging. "Fine." We sat chatting about or streams and school for a few minutes before Kenzie got a notification and screeched, "CHARLI HE ANSWERED AND FOLLOWED ME BACK OH MY GOSH CHARLIIIIII!!!" She dragged out the last i, "WHAT DID HE SAY?" I said, trying to match her energy, "He said, 'no problem! We should play minecraft together sometime, I usually play bedwars, if you'd like to' and then at the end he out a smiley face but not the emoji one!" Kenzie had calmed down a bit but was still smiling, "say yes! Tell him you'd love to stream with him soon, but make sure that I'm invited," I said sarcastically, Kenzie giggled before typing again, she looked up to me with a smile, "we're playing bedwars with purpled on monday!" My mouth dropped open we both started jumping up and down out of excitement before remembering we were in a treehouse that would probably collapse. "Oh, and he said that one of his friends are going to be playing with us too, Tommy Innit?" She said questioningly, I shrugged, I wasn't big with mine craft youtubers, only the really big ones, Dream and the Dream Team, Technoblade, and a few others but never spent to much time watching them, which might explain why I'm so shit at the game. Kenzie and I said our goodbyes and both went home. It was already 8pm so i decided to finish up some homework, but my mind kept wandering with excitement for the next days stream. I decided to look up Tommy on instagram, I was immediately over whelmed with the amount of followers he had, over 900 thousand. I then went to his twitter, then youtube, then finally twitch. By the time I had done a proper amount of 'stalking' and texting kenzie about him, it was already 11:30, and I was never one to stay up late so I got ready for bed, said goodnight to mom and cam and crawled into bed. I reached for my phone finding my way to tommys twitch, and clicking on his most recent stream, from only five hours ago, two streams in I had fallen asleep to the sound of his comforting voice.

842 words

sup sup sup. woah sophias updating every day? crazy! this probably wont last very long but i'll try to keep up the consistent updating. anyways please vote love you all!!