26. Now I know

It takes us a good half hour to choose what movie to watch, as we have very different tastes, then we barely make it through the opening titles before we start kissing. It shouldn't come as a surprise - the last times we were alone that's what we ended up doing, and I am sex-crazed after all - but it does. I remember that night in Madrid when Rory confessed she wasn't a very sexual person, so I am actually quite surprised that she's reacting this well to my touch, or that she even craves it. She does, though, there is no doubt about it. The way she moves in my arms as we're kissing tells me that she wants more, and this time we're finally on a bed and I can take my time to explore and enjoy her body and the feeling said body gives me. This time I can finally fuck her so thoroughly she will probably forget that there was a time she thought she could ever live without sex.

I start undressing her slowly, and I feel a shift in her reaction, like she's suddenly very uncomfortable somehow. I freeze.

"Have you changed your mind?" I ask her, looking into her eyes. "We can stop, if you want to."

She shakes her head and bites her lower lips like she's ashamed of something.

"I don't want to stop. It's just that... this is the first time you're going to see me naked. Really see me. And I am not..."

"You're not what? You're not ready?"

She shakes her head again. "I'm not skinny."

I don't reply, I just lean in to kiss her as slowly and sensually as I can, trying to communicate all my desire in that kiss.

"Rory, you're beautiful... and hot... and stunning... and breathtaking..." I continue adding compliments and I interpose each of them with a kiss on each part of her body that I am undressing, until she's completely naked and doesn't look scared or uncomfortable anymore.

Just to further prove my point, I sit up and take a long look at her, and let out a breathy "wow" that makes a small smile appear on her lips. I wasn't lying with all those compliments, Rory is indeed stunning. I don't even understand how she can see herself as anything but beautiful. First of all, she isn't fat at all. She's not bony, but that's a good thing in my book. Her breasts are big, but her waist is quite small and her legs - oh god, her legs! They go on for miles and they're toned and slender and I think I'll spend hours just kissing every single inch of them. If she could only see herself through my eyes, I'm sure her self-confidence would skyrocket!

"Your turn," she murmurs, and she grabs the hems of my shirt to lift it up over my shoulder and head. It's the first time she actually touches me - she's just undressing me, but that's something - so a quick shiver runs down my back, anticipating everything that is going to happen in a short while.

When we're finally both naked, skin against skin, I lose my battle against slow, and I soon make her climax with my fingers first, while I kiss her lips, her neck, her shoulders, and her breasts, hoping it's enough to show her how absolutely gorgeous I find every single part of her body.

Her moans are louder this time, more guttural, more uninhibited; they make my insides catch fire and all I want now is to taste her and hear those beautiful sounds come out even louder, even more unhinged. I shoot her a glance to ask her for permission to proceed and all I can see on her face is bliss, so I know I can - I must - give her more.

I trace her body with kisses, and I have to fight against myself for not marking every single spot my lips touch, as I am not sure how she would take it, if she wants to have a long-lasting reminder of my presence on her. I wish I could, I wish I could drag my teeth across her beautiful olive skin adorned by many tattoos, claiming her body as mine.

The taste and the smell of her pleasure go straight to my head and make me dizzy. I cling to her thighs and savor her, my tongue bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm. When she comes breathing my name, her body almost convulsing, I can't help but let out a throaty moan myself. I don't know if she'll be willing to touch me, but if she does, I know I won't last long, as giving pleasure to her has already almost gotten me off.

I lick my lips clean of her and then cover her body with mine once again, kissing her erratic breath out of her lungs before lying down next to her, waiting for her heartbeat to slow down again.

"Now I know," she says with her voice still full of that pleasure she has just felt.

"Know what?"

"Why you always talk about how much you enjoy sex and I thought it wasn't that big of a deal: men really don't know what to do with a woman."

I throw my head back and laugh wholeheartedly, proud of myself, maybe a little smug, for giving her a glimpse of what amazing experience sex could be.

She turns on her side and kisses me, one of her hands in my hair and the other that starts tentatively caressing my side. I can feel that she's not certain of what she's doing, and as much as I would love - need, actually - for her to relieve the pleasant ache between my thighs, I don't want her to feel like she owes me something, like she absolutely has to reciprocate. I would gladly spend the rest of my time giving her an orgasm after the other without her doing anything in return, even if that would mean getting myself off five times a day.

"Are you ok?" I murmur when our lips part for a brief moment.

"Yeah... but I'm not sure..."

"You don't have to do anything, Rory. You know that, right?" I interrupt her, putting a little distance between us so that I can look at her.

She nods. "But I want to. I just... I don't know how."

She looks flushed and embarrassed and it makes my heart melt. Once again I find it mesmerizing how cute she can be from time to time, how one person can be adorable, hot, bitchy, bossy, and sexy and look so damn beautiful in every single one of those cases. It makes my head spin a little, but it's also extremely endearing.

"Just do what you feel and pay attention to the way my body reacts. And if you need it, I'll guide you. Just relax, it should be an enjoyable experience for both of us."

"Ok," she smiles, then she kisses me; I can feel this time that she's a little more confident, her hand cupping my breast and massaging it. I have extremely sensitive nipples, and I know I am already halfway through an orgasm, but I have to actually force myself not to come immediately, so I can relish this moment.

Her touch is delicate, soft, agonizingly slow, almost teasing. For someone who claims she doesn't know what she's doing, well, she's doing really great! If I don't control myself, I'll soon be begging for her to make me come.

Her fingers and mouth explore my body without hurrying, and if I was close before now I am a sighing, craving mess. I don't know how I'm going to resist. I bite my lower lip and shut my eyes tight, one of my fists grabbing the bedsheets and the other tangling in Rory's dark hair as she slowly licks my nipple. When she's done, she places her mouth near my ear.

"Am I doing it right?" she whispers, and even though my eyes are still close, I know she has a smug smirk on her face, I can just feel it in her voice.

"Oh god," I groan, it's all I can do, and she giggles before she resumes her sweet torture to my body.

When she finally touches me where I most want her to, I give up any resemblance of restraint and let out a loud moan while my hips start following the rhythm that Rory has set. I grab the back of her neck and pull her down so her lips can meet mine, and it takes me very little to finally come against her hand.

I look at her and she has an extremely content smile on her face, which makes me smile in return.

"Thank you," she murmurs.

"Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?"

She shakes her head. "I haven't felt this desired in a really long time - possibly ever. So thank you."

It's not just that she's desired. There is something in this woman that makes me want to spend the rest of my life naked in bed with her. I can't stop wanting her, not even after we've just had three orgasms. I have never felt so physically attracted to someone my entire life, not even to Lilian. I have loved her, yes, and we had more sex together than most people have in their whole existence, but this is different. Rory sets me on fire, I just can't stop worshipping her body in every possible way.

I don't know how it's possible that the people she was with before me hadn't made her feel properly wanted, and I wish I could tell her the effect she has on me, I wish I could explain, but I decided it's better if I show her, so I climb on her lap, kiss her, and start worshipping her all over again.