28. Yes, Mistress!

For someone who claimed not to like sex in cars only a few weeks ago, I'm surely having a lot of that lately. To be perfectly honest, it's starting to really grow on me. Not that I have a choice, since both my apartment and Rory's are off-limits most of the time, with our roommates being there.

Rory didn't lie, she is indeed very flexible, which makes our encounters in the car possible, even pleasant. Definitely pleasant.

By the time March rolls around, we're having sex almost every day and I am sure not going to complain about the when and where that happens, even though I treasure the times we are in a bed, so I can take my sweet sweet time and make her come three or four times in a row.

The first Friday of March Rory and I both start work mid-afternoon, so we meet in the late morning for a car almost-quickie and then the plan is to grab a bite and head to school. As it often happens, the almost-quickie becomes a lot longer than planned, so at lunchtime we're still half-naked and we have to hurry to find some time to eat and make it to school on time.

"Can I ask you something?" Rory says while I'm helping her with her bra - she really isn't able to put it on the normal way; she usually hooks it beforehand and then puts it on like a t-shirt. I find it adorable, but again, I find a lot of things Rory does absolutely adorable these days.

"If we can get dressed and drive in the meantime, yeah," I reply.

"Of course. I just... I was wondering why you like me. I mean, I am so not your type. You like Karlie Kloss, and Lilian is like that, too: she has that kind of cold beauty, red hair, green eyes, really fair skin. I have black hair and brown eyes, and I'm like... dark. I'm not your type at all and I don't understand why you're so attracted to me."

Well, out of all the things she could have asked me, I didn't see that one coming.

"Rory, my type is usually leggy and gorgeous, and you're both," I giggle.

"I'm serious, Sash," she sighs. "There are plenty of tall and gorgeous women around... Giselle, for example, is way taller and more beautiful than I am, yet I'm pretty sure you don't want to sleep with her. So why me?"

Even though we're sort of late, I pull over and stop the car just so she can see how dead serious I am when I reply to her question.

"Ok, first of all, yes, I've met my fair share of beautiful women, and let me tell you, Rory Davila, you're one of the most stunning women I've ever seen. And secondly, I don't know what you want me to say here, but you can't explain or rationalize attraction. It just is. But I guess one of the things that drew me to you is that you're really bossy, and that makes the submissive in me go weak in the knees."

She doesn't say anything, so I guess my answer satisfies her. I start the car again and get back on the road.

"So you're a submissive, uh?" she resumes the conversation a short while later. "I never would have guessed."

I nod.

"So you're like... a masochist?"

"No," I shake my head this time. "BDSM isn't about pain. I mean, it is a little about pain, and I do like that from time to time. It's more about... I don't know, control? I like to be dominated in bed. I guess I just really like bossy women, as I've probably told you once or twice before."

"I like control," she replies.

"I know you do."

"Do you think that maybe I would enjoy that? Like, BDSM, being a dominant?"

I shrug. "Possibly, yeah. If you wanna try, just... let me know."

She smirks. "Sure. What do you say we skip lunch for something a little more enjoyable? I promise you won't regret it... or maybe you will... we will see."