22

Meryl has been moody and sensitive, but Don knew that would happen, so he has been pacient. He couldn't deny that he's been feeling anxious and stressed; not knowing what to expect from his wife has been a hard issue to deal with. He has a lot to say, specially about those letters, but it has to be in the right moment. Sandy and him has been catching up, so he could know if she's safe. Meryl didn't even know that, thank God. Their relationship has been awkward, at least for her, because they don't touch or talk that often; not like they usually do. She didn't know Don was just trying to help her, respecting her space, her feelings.

****
Don was cooking when he saw her, Meryl was there, right there in front of him. She was so glamorous and fragile at the same time. He forgot what he was doing.

"You gonna hurt yourself there" - Meryl chuckled.

"Oh, hi. I was admiring your beauty"- he smiled at her.

"You're so nice" - she laughed.

"I'm just honest, babe" - he said firmly. "You have to know that I love you. And you're the most beautiful woman in this world". She looked down. "I know I've said horrible things to you. It was disgusting, disrespectful, fucking nasty. And I'm sorry, darling. I was blind, hurt, and scared. I wanted to help but it never happened" - he walked towards her and embraced her in a big hug. "I love you"

"I love you too" - she smiled and looked up at him. Their gaze full of love and tension. "I'm just fucking tired of this shit. Tired of being me or whoever this person is. I don't recognize myself anymore, I don't" - she let it all out.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I wish I could do something to make you feel better. Let me know how to help you" - he caressed her cheek

"I feel like touching and staying together. I don't wanna talk nor overthink. Come cuddle with me when you finish " - Meryl sat in front of him by the kitchen counter

"Want some pancakes, darling?" - he asked her

"No, thank you, darl"

"Sure? You're not eating properly, babe" - he gave her a serious look

"I'm fine. I promise" - she smiled at him

***
After eating, Don went upstairs, straight to their bedroom, where he knew his wife would be.

"Hey, darl!" - he sat beside her, who's laying on the bed. "Comfortable down there?" - he chuckled

"Yes" - she opened her arms for him. "Come here"

They laid down in a comfortble cocoon. They spent several minutes in silence, just appreciating each other's company. Don pressed his lips on the back of her neck and whispered "I love you and I'm glad you're here. I'm so proud of you".

Meryl turned her head and smiled with watery eyes "thank you for being here". Don touched her face gently "there's no place I'd rather be". With that, he kissed her lips.

After a long time, she felt loved and wanted. The kiss, slow and sexy, made her body shiver. Before she could imagine it, her body burned with desire. She knew what she wanted: feel pleasure. Quickly she straddled Don and kissed his neck. At first, he tried to slow down and not to be too much aroused. As much as he wanted her, he didn't want her to feel worse.

"Babe, are you sure?" - Don stopped her, who seemed to be out of her mind

She moved a little on his lap. "I know you want it" and tried to kids him but he didn't let her

"Darl, please. Are you comfortable with that?" - in that moment Meryl felt respected and loved. She could see the love and care into his eyes. One tear rolled down her cheek.

"You make me feel the prettiest woman in the world. Thank you, darling. Thank so much. I'm prepared. I wanna do this"

"Ok, so let's slow down and make it special" - Don flipped them over and gave her a peck. "Do you have any requests?"

She chuckled "do me"

He bent to kiss her body and slowly took off her clothes. He kissed her neck, her chest, her breast and nipples. "Is it ok, darl? Are you feeling good?"

"I'm great, babe" - she reached for his pants. Her husband was aroused. "Let me make yoh feel great too, darl". She stroked him and with that they started.

Tbc
----
Hey guys! Thank you so much ❤️