15

Hey, guys! Thank you for the votes and views. From now on, things gonna be a little sadder and depressing. There's a depressive mood here, in this chapter, so if you're not feeling well right now, read it later.  

Meryl did know she had Don to lean on, but things had been tough, she had had panic attacks several times, and she couldn't find a way to tell Don everything. Don knew something wasn't right, but every time he had tried to talk to her, she just had left; the fact was that Meryl was pushing herself away. It had been hard for both of them to deal with that. She had been quieter than normal; she had been comparing herself to Sandy, whom she thought was prettier and younger than her. That comparison was making Meryl jealous; her inner saboteur was beating her. She was a terrible mother and wife, she was old and ugly, she was tired of everything. If even she was sick of herself, who wouldn't be?

Unfortunately, that breakdown was affecting her marriage. They loved each other, but it was so much tension. Don was getting tired because he did not know what to do anymore to help her. She had been impatient and stressed all the time, which had caused silly conflicts between them. Besides that, Meryl couldn't hear Sandy's name, so Don hadn't been able to talk about his work. He was so patient, but it was getting harder and harder to manage that whole situation.

Today, Don decided to do something different to get them out of that wave of stress. He bought chocolate, flowers, and new bath oils; his plan was to romance his wife, maybe have some fun too.

>>

"Hi, baby. How are you doing?" - sat beside Meryl by the kitchen counter, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, hi, darling. You arrived earlier today!" - she smooched him.

"I brought us some stuff. Wanna have fun?" - he stood up, grinning.

"You bet" - she winked.

He held the bottle. "Wine, chocolate and some bath oils"

"You really love me" - she pulled him to a hug and held him tight. He lifted her chin and kissed her slowly.

"Let's get wined!" - Meryl grabbed the bottle and he went get the glasses.

"Put that thing here. I wanna get drunk, I wanna have fun" - Meryl said and walked to the living room. "Come here". She put Don to sit next to her on the couch. They cuddle for some time until the alcohol hit them both.

Don kissed Meryl's cheek. "You are gorgeous". He kissed her neck. "I love you". Kiss. "So much". They started to kiss gently. They were lying with their legs intertwined, but they were trying to get closer. Meryl moved against him and he put his hand under her shirt, caressing her belly, moving up to her breast. Things were getting hot, but also passionate.

I love you, Don - Meryl began to rub his abdomen. "you are so handsome. I love you so much".

"You are the love of my life, darl" - He took off her shirt and kissed her breast gently. "you're loved" - he sucked her nipples. A few minutes later, she put his head up and they kissed; now he was laying on top of her. His cellphone rang. They kept kissing. His cellphone rang again.

"Go see who the hell wanna talk to you" - Meryl said and Don finally answered the call.

"Hi. Oh, yeah. I think Monday is ok. Oh, yeah. Ok. Bye then" - Don kept short and quickly put his cellphone away. Meryl was just watching him.

"Sandy?" - Meryl asked.

"Huh?" - Don sat beside her.

"It was Sandy?" - Meryl asked again.

"No" - he answered and grabbed her head to kiss her, but she stopped him. "What? It was one of the guys whom I work with. He wants some help with his sculpture"