I'll have to meet who...?!

Ashlie's POV

It's been four days since I last saw my husband. Today is the day that we move into our honeymoon house, and to tell you the truth I'm really nervous.
For the last 2 years I've only lived with the kids. I forgot what it was like to live with other people.

We are pulling up the drive way to a honeymoon house and I've just been told that I will have to wait for Jonghyun to return from a SHINee schedule. It's cold outside and they want me to wait on the porch for him.

1hour later

I'm watching the kids run around the yard smiling, laughing, and having fun. I look up at the drive way and see a huge black van pulling up to the house. It doesn't look like Jonghyun's van.

"Blake, Nova can you come here please?" I yell out to them.

They run up to me just as the black van stops in front of the house. The sliding door opens and Jonghyun steps out, soon after four more people and a young boy around Blake's age. I recognize all of them, even the young boy - from their Hello Baby days and from the small part he played in To The Beautiful You. Jonghyun brought home his SHINee members.

I was so shocked I stood there frozen.
"Dad!!!" the kids yelled and ran to him. Him, his members, and I was shocked at that. I made my down the porch to greet everyone. What I didn't expect was for them to give me a big hug though.

"Hello" I say to them all. I might calm right now but I'm freaking out on the inside. I walk over to Jonghyun who is holding Blake and is hiding behind his legs. I pick up Nova, she hides her face in my neck. As I have before I'm slightly shorter than Jonghyun.

"This isn't possible!" Taemin saids.
"What?" I ask.
"You're shorter than him!" He states.
"Yeah he's buffer than you" I say as I lifted up the front of Jonghyun's shirt. I know I'm short but you don't to point it out let alone say it my face. It's not my fault I'm short. Jonghyun and Key are slightly blushing while Minho and Onew are laughing. I thought my comeback was good till I looked down. It said on Jonghyun's abs: "This body is ALL mine! - Key"
I started laughing and put his shirt down.
"Somehow I knew I'd be messing with your otp!" I say while laughing.