The Kiss

Ashlie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has past since I told Jonghyun about Felicitly. Right now we - Blake, Nova, Jonghyun, Key, and I- are getting off the plane from Korea to Salt Lake City, UT. Jonghyun told Key everything about me, and when he heard I had yet another child under my care, he had to come. Nova fell asleep on the plane and Blake was very tired but he couldn't sleep on the plane. I had Nova in my arms.

"Oppa, can you grab our bags?" I ask Jonghyun.

He nods and him and Key grab all of our bags. I just meant for him to grab Nova and I's bags...

We make our way to the parking lot. I told the Producers that I didn't want anybody to pick up. I wanted to drive, they just needed to provide a car. I pulled out the red envelope from my bag and grab the key from inside it. I click the alarm button.I hear a blaring alarm three cars over. A giant brand new Chevy truck. I'm not surprised at all. We put everything in the truck and put Nova in her car seat. We are all exhausted. I get in the driver seat and start the truck. I drive out and make my way home. I haven't been there in years and I'm finally going back. It's about 1:30 am right now.

The drive home was slow from construction. By the time we got home, it was only me awake.

"Oppa, wake up." I say while nudging Jonghyun. He stirs then sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Can you wake up Key, and get Blake? I'll get Nova."

He nods and bumps Key awake. I turn the truck off, hop out and to the back to grab Nova. Do you know how hard it is to pick up a sleeping child without waking them.  I get Nova out of the truck. I look over and see Jonghyun carrying Blake and Key is grabbing the bags. We walk into the house. It looks the same as when I left it.

"Blake's room the first door on the left. Key you can have the guest room, second door do on the right." I tell them. Jonghyun heads to Blake's room while Key goes to his. I take Nova to hers. The first door on the right. I lay her down on her bed and pull the covers over her. I walk out of her room and see Jonghyun just standing in the hallway.

"You never told me what room I'm staying in." He stated.

I crack a smile and take his hand, leading him to the room at the end of the hallway. Our bedroom.  We both got ready for bed and just laid down, went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the first one up. I get out of bed, get dressed and head to the Kitchen. The kids have always loved pancakes. About half an hour later I was done with the pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I set the table with food and apple juice. I poked my head into Blake's room.

"Wake up sleepy-head. I made breakfast, go clean up before it gets cold. And brush your teeth." I tell him. I has a really gross habit of not doing that. I see him stand up from bed and head to his bathroom. Next is Nova. I'll have Jonghyun wake Key up, I don't know if he sleeps with clothes on or not, and don't want to find out.

I open Nova's door and sit on the edge of her bed.

"Sleeping Beauty, it's time to wake up. There is food wait for you." I say gently shaking her.

"What kind of food?" She asks rather grumpy.

"I guess you'll have to get up and find out, huh?"  I tease. She sighs but none the less pull the blanket off her. I smile at her attitude and walk out of her room and into mine. Jonghyun is sleeping on his stomach while facing the outside of the bed. I smile as a risky idea pops in my head. I make my way over to him, bend down to his eye level and lean in.....

I kiss him.

He kissed me back.

Well  after he got over the shock of it and waking up.

I pull away.

"Good Morning." I say with big smile.

"Good Morning to you too." He said with just as big as smile.

"I made breakfast. I woke up everyone but Key. I left him for you. Now get dressed." I say with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I skipped the Wedding. I'm going to do a really big chapter on it as Jonghyun's flash back....