A Rainy Day Welcome

Ashlie's POV.

After we laughed that off we settled down. Well not all of us. Blake, Nova and Yoo Geun were running around again. Blake had latched himself to Onew's left leg, while Onew was walking I might add. Nova for some reason is trying wedge her way through Minho's legs because Yoo Geun was chasing her.

" So Oppa, should we go see the house?" I asked.

As he was about to answer me, it started to rain.

"Oppa, we need to get the kids on the porch, where is dry." I say to Jonghyun. He nodded and went for Blake, And went for Nova but stopped went I saw that Minho had her and Yoo Geun in his arms and was going for the porch. We all followed suit, even the film crew. They started setting up in the house for when we enter. The guys were talking to each other and I was playing with the kids. Key sat down next to me a few minutes later.

" You're really good with kids." Key said.

"Well they are mine, so I hope so." I replied. I don't know if Jonghyun told him my story or not, but the look of surprise told me he hadn't.

"Jonghyun will tell you later." I said to get out of this conversation. Nova sat on my lap and whispered in my ear.

"Who is he?"

"Nova,this is Key, he's one of dad's friends. Why don't you introduce yourself?" I don't know what she'll do, shes really shy around men.

Nova stood up and did a 90 degree respectable bow to Key.

"Hello Key, I'm NovaLee."

"It's nice to meet you Nova, you're really good at Korean."

"Thank you!" Nova replied.

Key was about to say something more but the film crew told us they were ready for us to enter the house. I stood up and Nova grabbed my left hand and Key's right hand and started heading for the door. As we got to the door, Key very gently let go of Nova hand and walked over to Minho, Onew, and Taemin. Jonghyun was standing on my right with Blake on his other side. I took a deep breath, as soon as e walk through that door everything changes. I hooked my arm with Jonghyun's and stepped into the house. This house was perfect. It's what a home should look and feel like. There was also rooms for the kids. I went straight for the kitchen, I had always loved to cook but I wasn't the best at it. Jonghyun stayed by side the whole time. Next we went down the hallway to the bedrooms, Nova's room was themed after the Disney movie Frozen, she really loves that movie. Key was her room with her, just watching her be so excited brought a smile all our faces. Across the hall was Blake's room totally themed of superheros. Blake was having a field day with all the super hero costumes. The next room, at the end of the hallway was I guess our room. I put my hand on the door nob and turned then pushed the door open. The room was all black and white. And it was beautiful. ( Picture of the bed above )

I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Should we make some food for every one? I mean you must be hungry after your schedule. And I'm pretty sure the kids are too."

He thought about it for a minute and then agreed after his stomach made a monster like sound. We decided on dumplings, kimchi and rice balls. I was to do the dumplings and rice balls. We headed for the kitchen and started getting everything every thing together. Jonghyun was going to go shopping for everything we didn't have, and he was going to drag Key and Nova along with him.