We Got Married (Kim Jonghyun)

May 20th, 2015

Ashlie's POV

I guess I should tell you about my self and why I'm here..
My name is Ashlie Knight, I'm going to be turning 21 in September. I have 2 kids....
Okay let me explain before you look at me weirdly. Their not MY kids, their my niece and nephew.
Now I know what you're thinking 'where are their parents'. Well that's a long, and sad story and I'll tell you some other time.
Now back to why I'm here. To be completely honest with you, I have no idea why they chose me. I'm not Asian, or famous. I'm just an ordinary American. I am on my way to meet my 'husband'. I have my 'kids' with me.

30 minutes later

We were at a park. I was waiting for my husband to call and ask where I am. So far nothing yet. I had cameras in my face while I sit a bench and watch my kids play.
Just then my phone started to ring. 'my Husband' shown on the screen. I pressed the green answer button.

"Hello?" I said.
"Uh hello.. where- where are you?" he said.
I let a little giggle at how cute his accent was.
"I'm at the play ground, with a camera crew around me. Yeah you can't miss me." I answered back.
"Okay, bye." He hung up.
Great convocation.....

5 minutes later

I was so busy watching my kids that I didn't notice someone sit down next to me. Well that was until the person started humming Honestly. I turned to my left and there he was in all his shining glory!

"Oppa!!" I may have screamed while flinging my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. It took him a few seconds to hug back.

I let go and went back to my previous position.

"Usually, I'm the one to make physical contact." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh trust me, I know." I had done my research on my husband. I didn't need to do much cause I was already a fan of his.

"So, what's your name?"
"I'm Ashlie Knight, but my friends call me Lili."

"Lili. Cute!" He smiled.

"Thank you."

"How old are you, Lili?"

"I'm going to be 21 this September."
Just as I thought, his expression was priceless! I loved it! I started laughing so hard.

"You're young!"
"Are you saying, you're old?" I countered.

"Hey!! I never said that. Ha." I laughed.

"OMMA!!!" I heard yell from my right. I turned to the little girl standing before me. She's going to be 3 and my nephew is going to be 8 next week.

"Yes, babygirl?" I said in a soft baby voice.

"We're hungry." My kids stated. I turned to my husband.

"You want to get something to eat?" I asked him.

He looked between my kids and I. I could he was confused but nodded anyway.
We stood up and started walking. I was holding my niece in my left arm and I reached over with my right hand and grabbed my husband's left hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Omma, who is this guy?" my niece asked me.

"He's the man I'm going to marry pretty soon." I looked over at my husband who was a few inches taller than me, and turned back to my niece. "You can call him Appa.
Appa Jonghyun."