How Many?!

Ashlee's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 7 months since I told Jonghyun about my pregnancy. I haven't seen him very much lately, all five members have been working in the studio like crazy. Key comes over as much as he can so I'm not always alone with the kids.

Today I have a ultrasound appointment. I have some hours to kill before that though.

*Bing!* *Bing!*

I look over at my phone, it was a text message from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Hey love, I can't get out of the studio early today. They want me to do more vocals. I'm going to have to miss the appointment. I'm so sorry :(   Key volunteered to go with you. Is it okay that he pick you up at about 3?

I really want him to be there. It's our baby.

Me: It's okay, I understand. A Idols schedule is always crazy. Don't be, it's out of your hands, my love. Tell Key-Oppa yes that works. I'll make sure to get pictures to bring home. Work hard, drink lots of water and eat when you can. I love you!

And send.

The kids were out with Yoogeun for the day. I find it so cute how they are having play dates.

By now my belly is huge, my jeans don't even fit me anymore. I'm sporting sweat pants, and because I don't want to stretch out any of my shirts, I just wear a sorts bra. Only in my room and when I'm home a lone. When I have to wear a shirt, I steal them from Jonghyun and Minho.

I miss seeing my toes. The only 2 times I see them is in the mirror and when I sit down on the floor. You thought I was kidding about being huge, huh?

Key is picking me up at 3 and it's 9 am right now. What can I to pass the time that does not involve getting my ass off the couch? Hmmmmm Bad 80's tv shows it is!

4 HOURS LATER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My dream! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't why but for some reason the people in my dream were fighting. (Not like throwing fists, just yelling)

I can't tell who they are or what they were arguing about but it looked ugly. Out of no where coming up from like sitting down or something, popped up, Gabriel Iglesias yelling..............

" AYYYY IT'S FLUFFYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I woke myself up, by laughing. I roll over and look at the time. 1:26 pm. Key-Oppa will be here in less than 2 hours. I guess I should start to get ready. 

5 minutes later.

I finally got myself up off the couch. I start with a shower. After my shower, I put on a different pair of sweats and one of the shirts I took over from Jonghyun. I blow dry by hair and put it up in a messy bun. I'm hungry but my doctor doesn't want to eat atleast 3 hours before the appointment. I look at the time. 2:45 pm. Key-oppa should be here soon. I'll just wait for him in the living room. He will be able to help up off the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AT THE APPOINTMENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor Young, squirted that super cold jell on my stomach. He started moving the ultra machine around.

( Doctor Young = DY)

DY: Huh. Well isn't that something.

Key: What? Is something wrong?

DY: Oh no. It just surprised me is all.

Me: What surprised you?

DY: I thought you were farther along than you are. Just by the size of your stomach. It seems that wasn't the case.

Me: What is the case then?

DY: Well It's more than one in there.

Me: How Many?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!

I'm sorry, it's short.

The dream was actually one I had. I thought it was funny.

How many babies do you think she's having?

I'm sorry for the slow updates. My work is crazy.

I'll try to update more. It will most likely be on the weekends.

Thank you for reading my story/stories, it means a lot to me!