Growing Pains Part 2

Ashlee's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since it happened... I feel so numb. Key has come over every night to make me eat because we both know, I won't do it on my own...

Minho and Key have been my life savers. Minho came over the morning after they broke the news to me, and offered to watch Nova and Blake...

I met Jonghyun's sister, Sodam, last night.. She spent the night here because it's closer to where we are having his services, today.

"Unnie, we need to leave soon." I say to Sodam.

She looks at her outfit one last time before turning to me, with a sad smile and a solo tear rolling down her cheek. I approach her, and wipe the tear way, with my own sad smile.

We leave the house for the services without saying anything. We meet Key, Onew, Taemin, Minho and the kids at the door. I engulf Key in a hug almost immediately. The past 3 days, I've tried so hard to not cry, but right now I don't think I can handle it.

"Shh, Shh. We're here. We will be okay, we may not be right now but we will." I try to sooth him.

After about a minute Key lets go. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach, and I wince.

"Ow!.." I say as I put my hands on my right side. Minho sees me do this and comes over.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

" I think one of them just kicked, is all." I say through another wince.

After that guests start arriving and the service starts. The service was coming to an end, they were about to load the casket into the car. Minho was up front with Sodam, so I went to Key.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." I say to him and he nods.

I walk away from him and make it around the corner for the bathroom, when I got the worst pain from my stomach. I almost scream out. As the pain lessens, I make it to the bathroom. I got into the big stall when another pain hit me.

Oh god, not now!

The babies are not kicking...

I'm in labor....!!!!

Suddenly I hear the door open...

"Hello..?" I call out..

" Hello? Who is there?" The person replies.

"Please, help me! I'm in labor..! OWWW!!!! " Another concretion hits. " PLease, get somebody! I'm in the big stall!." I tell the women.

" Omo..! I'm coming in, Okay?!" Then my stall opens.. " Omo, you're his..." She doesn't finish her sentence. It was then that I realized who she is. Yoona from SNSD.

" I'll go get help!!" Yoona yelled before running out of the bathroom.

She maybe gone 20 seconds when she comes back in with two guys...

One really young guy and the other around my age. The older one approaches me first.

" Hello, I'm Lee Donghae, and that young man is Jeon Jungkook." He tells me.

" I know who you guys are, my Husband talked about you all very often." I say through the pain.

" We are going to get you up and get you outside to the car." Jungkook said as he crouched down next to Donghae. I nod and they take hold of my hands and elbows, try to get up on my feet.

" AHHH...! I'm sorry but this isn't going to work, I can barely stand, there is no way I can walk anywhere..."

".. unless we carry you..." Jungkook understood where I was going with that. He and Donghae looked at eachother and nodded.

" Noona, go out to members and ask Namjoon-hyung and Suga-hyung to help us, please." Jungkook asked Yoona, who nodded and rushed out.

"Thank you..." I say to both of them. Yoona came back in with two other men.

" Hyungs, get her legs." They took hold of my legs and lifted me up. Slowly walking out of the bathroom and to the entrance.  We barely make it to the front doors when Minho and Onew came running up. 

"What's wrong with her?" Minho asked Yoona. 

" She's in labor, Oppa. I found her in the bathroom...." She told him everything, I think. The guys carrying me didn't stop walking to talk to him. I guess someone had call for an ambulance cause the next thing I know I'm being loaded into one. they were about to close the doors when Sodam came rushing in. She took hold of my hand.

" One of the three of the babies, is a boy. I want to name him after his father. Would you like to name the girls?" I ask the Aunt of my children and she nods....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~