"... I'm their 'like' mother..."

Ashlie's POV~~~

As we were thinking of places to eat, the kids wanted fast food. now I know that's not healthy at all but it would be great to have time to talk with my uh 'husband' and have the kids play.

We finished our meals and that kids went to play in the indoor playground.

"So... those two are your's?" Jonghyun asked me.... I didn't really want to have this conversation this soon but he's confused and needs answers.

"Kind of..." I look down at my twiddling thumbs.
"They are my two sisters kids..."

"Why don't they have them..?" Jonghyun sounded even more confused.

I sighed know this was going to take long to explain.

"Because they are uh kind of um.... dead." I really don't like telling this story to anyone let alone people with cameras...
"My family went on a trip before my sister moves away. So I got stuck with all kids. It was about 10 pm when I got a phone. My family had been in an huge crash. A man driving a huge semi fell asleep at the wheel, veered off towards a giant pillar. My parents were right behind the guy, and my sisters were behind them. They all died on impact. I became soul guardian for these two after that. But at the time I had no job, no money. All I had was my grandma and my aunts and uncles. So I turned my life around, pulled some money together and to Korea.... We've been here for almost a year now."

I can tell he was speechless.

"Don't worry, we can share my family." Jonghyun said with a bright smile.

One of the tears that I was trying to hold in, fell down my cheek.
Without a moments pause, he reach up and whipped my tear away.

"Thank you.." I haven't seen my family in a long tong time.... I really miss them..

"Mom, we're tired.." Blake said to me.
Just then the producer handed Jonghyun a red envelope. he opened it and read what the card said.
"Today, you pack your belongings and move into your new honeymoon house..."

Move in together with two kids...
Is this Hello Baby or We Got Married..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I promise part 3 will be longer :) Happy Holidays everybody!!!!!!!