Not an update but its really important

Hi. Okay. So. I feel like I need to address this as many many of my followers are here from my Sam and Colby books. So as many of you know my of my books are fan fictions from Sam and Colby & their friends. Due to a lot of personal things I won't go into go much detail. But what I will say is that it has been months since I've watched them. I haven't really had any time to watch YouTube lately and yes it sucks. I really haven't watched them since their Origin movie came out last year. This is why many of my published fan fictions of them haven't been updated in a while. Now, I still love them all with everything I have. So I'm not saying that I don't love them. But I just haven't had a lot of time to catch up on them and their lives. It's hard to write about people who you've kind of lost in a way. I know many of you want me to update my books and I'm trying. It's just hard because of this reason. I'm trying to catch up and binge all their videos. I wanna keep producing these for you guys. Not only for you but for me because it's fun and I love it. I'm currently on spring break so I'm going to try my hardest to do what I can to update for you guys. Again I am really sorry. Not only for that but for being gone for a while and not updating. I've been going through a lot of stuff right now and it's hard for me. I'm not gonna share to much but I will say that I'm just not in the best place. I'm trying, trust me I am. I am going to do everything in my power to update for you all. Now with this being said I also need to address that I will be taking a break from witting fan fictions. It's hard on me to say that I'm writer and not have many books that aren't fan fictions to present. I am very proud of my works don't get me wrong, and I'm grateful for every vote and comment and read I've ever gotten. However it's just I don't wanna present to my teachers a fan fiction that I wrote back in 2018. I was 12 back then. 12. I have grown as a person and I really want to be able to express myself through my own characters and my own stories and not with fan fiction. This does not mean that I will never write it again. Because trust me I will. But, after I finish the ones that I have posted and in my drafts I won't be as focused on fan fictions as I am on original stories. It's just that I really need to be able to present my writing style through regular stories. Not fan fiction. Don't get me wrong, fan fiction will forever be in my heart, it's just as a person I need to be able to develop and change. I'm sorry if this upsets any of you. But I need this. I need it so I can put my heart and soul into my works. And lately I haven't been. I need to be able to write for me, and if I can't write for me I know I'm not putting me all into it. I haven't had the will to write anything since early 2020. It sucks. It breaks my heart to look at all the stories I have and remember the plot I had for but not be able to produce it. I'm sorry for everything but I need to be able to do this. I won't be surprised if I lose followers because of this, cause I'm sure I will. But just know that I'm trying to do what's best for me so that I can give you guys my all. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it. I will also be posting this on a lot of my unfinished published books so if you see this again you know why.