8

Ember's Pov

"Devannn I'm tireddd" I complained

"Hold up Em, let's just take care of these last two boxes," He begged

"Fine," I got up and walked over to the box labeled bathroom. I walked over to our new room and into our bathroom. I set the box down saying that it was good enough. I then trudged my feet to the bed and fell face first into the mattress.

"MmMm," I groaned "Babeee"

"Ember I'm trying to put stuff away," he replied from the other room slightly annoyed

"I want attention thoughhh,"

He said something under his breath and I could almost hear him rolling his eyes

"What's your problem?" I ask sitting up

"I don't have a problem Ember,"

I got up and when I got to the door I heard Devan whimper lightly with a hiss

I quickly got to the kitchen to see Devan with a paper towel on his wrist

"Are you okay?!" I asked frantically

"Yeah I'm fine baby," he said "don't worry,"

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and some bandaid wrap.

I came back and grabbed his hand that was holding the towel. I then put it down and grabbed the solution. I poured it on a cotton ball that I had brought with me. I put the wet cotton onto his cut and he jerked slightly. The wrap went on easy and I secured it.

"Better now boo?" I talked in a tone that is talked to dogs with

He rolled his eyes at me. I winked then walked away. I went to the bedroom and opened my phone. On the lock screen was a picture of me and Devan. It was a side angle and it caught Devan staring at me yesterday. It was an amazing photo. I unlocked it and the home screen was the first ever picture of Devan I took. It was us at the beach at night. We had proper my phone up and set a timer and when we went to pose Devan jumped on my back and  I started to fall over. The camera caught it mid action. I laughed and brought up Instagram. I had gained a lot of followers since I was now married to Devan and the step-sister of Collins.

A few minuets later Devan walks in. He lays on the bed with his torso propped up against the pillow and head board. I rolled over and hugged him like a baby koala would to to it's mother.

"You make it hard to ignore you for being annoying ya know,"

"Yep," I said kissing his left jaw line.

I don't know what I did but that triggered him. He sprang up and rolled over and kissed my cheekbone. He propped himself over me with all his weight on his hands.

"Since were married now I can take your v-card now," he winked and said in a low tone

"Mmm, we'll see about that one mister," I leaned up and kissed his lips bringing his body down with me.