13

Wow guys. Sorry.. long time so see. Also it's super late for a Christmas chapter but like... whatever deal with it. You'll like it (:

Ember's pov

I woke up a little later that day. I've been so tired these past few days. I haven't stopped throwing up and Devan seems extremely worried. I'm struggling on hiding this. I got a sudden weird feeling in my mouth and I ran to the bathroom throwing up

Devan cane in and sat on the ground with me. He kissed the back of my neck lightly and held me.

"Ughh," I groaned

"Ember did you ever find out why you've been throwing up so much?"

I froze. Do I tell him

"Um no I haven't," I lied

"Baby you gotta find out why something might be wrong,"

I sunk into him wishing I could tell him but I just didn't know how.

"I will don't worry, are you going to film with Collins later?" I asked standing up

"Yeah. It's our Christmas special video. After that we don't film until New Years,"

Prefect.

"Okay I'll see you later then," I shooed him out of the house

I looked around. 3 days until Christmas and our home is so bare. I shook my head. It can't look like this. Not our first Christmas. I grabbed the keys to my car and went to the dollar store. I picked up a bunch of Christmas decorations and bought them. Somehow I even found a fake tree. It wasn't huge. It was about seven feet tall. Great now I've gotta our that up myself.

I hauled everything inside and then played some Christmas music in my speaker. I started with the tree before anything else. It pieced together pretty easily. I grabbed the lights and twisted them around the tree. Same with the silver tinsel. I hung up a few ornaments of gold and red balls along with some custom made ones Anna got for us at our wedding. It was a picture of the two of us. There were a few too. I finished the tree and the house immediately seemed cheerier. I lit a vanilla bean candle to help the house smell more cozy i guess is how to explain it.. warm? How can you smell warm ness? I'm sure you get it.

I took some lights and hung them on the walls too. I took two giant plastic candy canes and put them on the wall creating a heart.

I smiled at how the house looked.

I walked to the bedroom and changed out bed set to a red one because it's Christmas. I hung up some more lights in there and even the last silver tinsel strand. I grabbed a camera and decided to make my own video for his channel. I set it on a tripod and started it.

"Hey everyone," I said sheepishly "Umm. I hope you're having a great holiday time and if you don't celebrate I hope you're having a good day."

I looked down at the floor and back up

"Okay so this video is more for me and Devan but I decided it would be just as exciting for you all to know too,"  I took a breath "So.."

I had to think about what I was going to say

"So it's almost Christmas and the present I got Devan will be so much fun so in the next clip you will see that but for me it'll be a long nerve racking 3 days," I smiled and put my hand over the camera. I turned it off and I hid the camera so he couldn't find it or the footage.

I heard the door open followed by a "What the.. Ember?"

I got up and went to the door

"Hi Devy," I said

"You did this while I was gone?"

"Yeah. The house was to bare and I was bored."

"It looks amazing," he leaned down and kissed me

"Oh by the way I hope you're not mad.. because I spent over 100$ on this all,"

"Emberyln Rose," he sighed and I giggled. "It's wonderful,"

I smiled

"Thank you. But lemme tell you. Being short sucks. You have to put the star on the tree because I'm short,"

He laughed and did what I told him too.

"So we're having dinner at my family's place tomorrow," he said flopping down into the bed and observing what I did to the room

"Cute" he gestured to the candy canes that I copied into our room too

"Thank you, and yeah of course why wouldn't we?"

"What about your family?" He asked

"Devan you know my family wants nothing to do with me,"

"I know I was just wondering,"

"Curiosity killed the cat Devan," I said laying down next to him