23

Embers pov

Some time passed and everything was going great. Karma seemed to be in our favor. Our baby girl was healthy and so was Devan and I. Life did get pretty hard as she kept growing.

*time skip*

"Ember are you ready!?" Devan called from the living room

"Yeah just a second!" I yelled back

"Hurry you're gonna be late. Do you seriously want to be late for your own baby shower?" He laughed

"Oh shut up leave me alone,"

"Alright alright," he put his hands up in defense

We get into the car and the first thing I do is of course our on my music. Lately I'd been into 70's and 80's music and I was down for it. Jessie's girl by Jerry Springfield was playing and I was vibing.

We arrived and I was excited. Typically guys don't go to baby showers but Devan begged to go so I of course had to let him come.

We walked in and stopped. Everything was... blue?

We looked around and saw Anna frantically panicking.

"Hey mom... what's going on?" Devan asked walking up to her

"Our planner got the color scheme wrong," she said really upset "I'm sorry baby,"

"Hey it's Alright" I said looking around. There was a lot of silver with the blue. I then looked at the table decorations and the desserts "it's a contrast. The main things are pink whereas the background is blue,"

"Look at you," Devan smiled "always finding the best in situations,"

"Hey guys!" A voice I was to familiar with was heard

I turned and there was the pink unicorn addict.

"What are you doing here? I didn't see you on the guest list,"

"Why wouldn't we be on the list?" I asked confused

"Well because you're here..."

Just then we give was called back to a room so she left.

That's when I realized something....

"Ember and I would like to say,"

"Hold up," wengie said from the back "I've gotta go! Sorry text me what the news was!" She left

I leaned over to Devan and whispered "Wengie doesn't know we're having a baby,"

His eyes widened

"You don't mean..."

I nodded

"I can't believe this," he rolled his eyes

"Hey don't worry about it," I lied

This was definitely something to worry about....

(Sorry this took me a little longer than a night to get out. I was shut trying to reread this and make sure I had the right details)