9

I woke up sore, then I remembered what happened last night. Devan Key, my devan sweet little joker had just taken my V-card. I smiled at the thought and started to rub my eyes. I had a feeling that today was gonna be like every other day. I looked over to see Devan, my beloved husband, sound asleep. He looked so handsome with hair covering a little bit of his face. I carefully took my hand and brushed the hairs off of his face. I snuggled up to Devan and put my head on his chest. I eventually started to nuzzle my way into the little space of his shoulder and neck, I gave Devan a few little kisses on his neck trying to find his sweet spot. After about the first three or four I found the spot when he moved he head over to the other side leaving his neck open.

"Emberlynn stop it. Let me sleep," he groaned in his sleepy, sexy voice. I started leaving little kisses around his neck and up his jawline. My lips ended up on his and he woke up kissing me. I was proud to say that my work was done. "Morning husband," I said smiling sweetly.

"Morning wife." He said returning the smile. "Hey Ember?" He asked he looked like he thought about something. Like you could see the gears turning in his head.

"Yes Devan," I answered.

"Will you get ready? I wanna show you something today." He asked as a sly smirk came across his face. I nodded giving in, he kissed me and started to get up.

"Devan do we have to get up now?" I said while grabbing his arm.

"Not if you don't want to." He laid back down and I cuddled up to I'm again. He wrapped his arm around my small waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. My head was on his shoulder and his head was leaning on top of mine. We were both just staring at the ceiling. The ceiling of our new house.

"Devan," I said.

"Mhm." Devan replied in a sleepy voice. He then yawned.

"I love you," I truly didn't know what to say. So I just blurted that out.

"I love you too." Devan replied.

"Till death do we part." I said laughing, he smiled and then laughed a little with me. I sighed and then started to get up. "I'm getting in the shower okay?" He nodded.

"Don't be surprised if I join you." He sis's with a smirk on his face. "It won't be a new sight." He said gesturing towards last night and what we did. I blushed but looked down trying to hide it. I turned around and got in the shower. When I got out I through my hair in a ponytail whine my head so that it was out of the way so I could get changed. I changed into (image below minus the purse) and through on black high top vans instead. I pulled my hair into the half up half down look and grabbed a few more hair ties and put it into a messy bun. I through on simple makeup and walked into the bedroom. When I walked in Devan wasn't there. So I sat on the bed and considered texting my mother and letting her know that the wedding was wonderful even without her there. But I decided that they probably hate me enough from closing them out of my life. Then I realized that Devan has never meet my family.

While turning away to finished getting changed. When Devan walked out he was wearing black jeans and his white adidas zip up with black sleeves and a white logo on the back. He was wearing a black tight t-shirt under that. His hair was sloppily placed but it looked neat and cute at the same time. For being around 20 he sure looked like a teen.

"You get em babe. Slay them baby." I said like an obnoxious teen girlfriend. I started laughing and Devan laughed to run in his hand through is messy hair. "So Devan were did you want to take me?"

"Give me a minute to put my shoes on em. We all aren't perfect like you." He said kissing my forehead and walking over towards the bed with his black adidas shoes in one hand. "But speaking of perfect you, look adorable when did you get that?" He said hinting towards the shirt.

"You like it?" He nodded, "Thanks. I got it a while ago. I was shopping while you were with Collins for a video." He was continuously nodding as if he was taking in every word I had said to him. I crawled closer to him and laid on his back lightly and wrapped my arms around his shoulders to under his arms. I started to whisper in his ear seductively, "You look hot." He smiles and blushed a little then lifted his head a little higher. He stood up and o stood up with him and stood right in front of him, smiling sweetly.

"A) thanks baby. B) I'm ready to go. C) you look hot yourself." He Smirked then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him so that our bodies were touching. I stood up on my tip toes a little bit and kissed him passionately. He deepened the kiss by pulling me farther up almost as if he was trying to make me grow just by pulling me up to his height. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started pulling on the baby hairs on the back of his neck. It drove him crazy last night so why not now? I know I could be a little devil at times. We ended the kids pulling away almost at the same time, I could kiss him all day. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled, his eyes were pools so deep if I dived in I would never come up for air. As those were the eyes that I fell in love with. We walked out the door, hand in hand. As a united couple.

—— Time Skip ——
(Because I'm to lazy at the moment)
[I apologize]

We got home and when I walked in the door I took of my shoes. They were killing my feet all day, Devan had us walking a lot. From the car to a park, we ran around the park for an hour or so. Then we walked around the town, talking about our past and how we meet. Finally we walked to a restaurant, my favorite Mexican restaurant and got food. The restaurant wasn't far from the car but we walked all the way back and that killed my feet in those high tops. I walked into my room with my socks on and took out the messy bun and put all of my hair into a really sloppy bun. Devan wasn't far behind me. He sat on his side of the bed and turned on the tv. It was still on 'Young & Hungry' so he just let it play. When I was done with that I snuggled up to Devan a little bit more and ended up basically laying on him. My legs interwoven with his, and my head and hands were on his chest. Devans hand was playing with the little fly aways on the back of my head. I always had some so it was easy to play with. After a couple of episodes I looked up at Devan and he looked down at me.

"Ya know what we need?" I asked.

"What do we need?" He asked back.

"Candy, popcorn,chips, and soda." I answered, "Please go get them," I said making a puppy dog face.

"We just got done with dinner."

"I know but I'm hungry again. Please dev?" I asked again.

"Only if you come with." He said with that he got up and I jumped on his back instantly

"You said come with. You didn't say how." I pointed out he nodded and walked to the kitchen. He looked in a cupboard, the fridge and another cupboard and got all of the stuff I wanted. He grabbed skittles, kit kats, lays chips, some popcorn that I didn't know we had and two cans of Coke. He walked back to the bed and I slid off of his back. I moved back a little and Devan sat down after I was out of the way. He lightly tossed the food at me and we laughed as we snuggled back together. The season finished and when I looked at the time it was 1:00. "Wow." I said looking at Devan. "It's 1 a.m. Can we go to bed now?"

"Are you gonna wake me up?"

"I don't think so. Not this time. Maybe." I grinned and he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

Word count:1500
Chapter written by izzy-the-dancer