Charles Vane x Reader

Info: Y/N gets drunk at the bar and it falls on Charles to get her back to the ship in one piece.

Warnings: Swearing and mentions of sex

~♡~

"Come on let's get you out of here." His voice was low in my ear as he pulled me off the bar stool. I was more than impaired to the point where the small hop to the ground was equivalent to falling off the roof. Luckily Charles had been expecting it and had caught me in his muscular arms.

"Noooooooooo come on Charles you know I can handle my liquor." I slurred to the point he may not have understood what I was saying.

"Yes I know you can. But you've drank enough of it that I'm surprised you're not passed out." He laughed wrapping one of my arms around his shoulder. When had he gotten so tall? I mean I knew he was almost twise my size and build like a man of war but wow.

"Are we frieeennndddsss?" I asked sticking my lips out to imatate a duck. Quack quack.

"Of course we are." He blindly went along with what I was babling about.

"Friends that fuck." I began to laugh hysterically as he looked around to see if there were any bystanders to witness what I had just blabbed.

"Okay that was once. Y/n let's not get into this now. Come on you have to work with me here." He tried to nudge me forward and out of the bar. The cold air hit me like a brick wall and I recoiled almost toppling over again.

"Nah ah ah it was..." I pulled out my fingers to count on. "One, two, three, four!" I announced waving my hand around.

"Wait no! Five! I forgot about behind the brothel!" I waved my thumb around like I had cracked the code.

"You know you're a lot louder when your drunk." He chuckled, leading me around the corner and down to the docks.

"Pfffft no I'm not! I'm always like this." I continued to slur as my feet suddenly stopped and I fell flat on my face.

"Oooooo look the ground!!!" I gently poked at the cobblestone looking up at Charles with wide eyes. He pursued his lips to try to muffle the laugh escaping his lips. His smooth, kissable lips...

"Look its giving me a hug!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms out over the ground.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." He crouched over picking me up in his arms. I let him waving slightly to ground as he carried me away.

"You have pretty hair." I twisted his brown locks around my fingers as he looked down at me in the moonlight.

"Thank yo-" I cut him off.

"Why don't you want me?" I asked abruptly taking him by surprise.

"What do you mean?" His brows furrowed as he adjusted his grip on me, holding me tighter.

"I mean you flirt with me, fuck me, watch me when you think I'm not paying attention but you're ashamed of me." I looked away from his blue eyes suddenly feeling the damper I put on the mood.

"How could you say that? You're a beautiful woman nothing to be ashamed of." He walked up the small ramp to the Ranger as I watched the water below us. The ship was empty because all the men had gone to town and probably wouldn't be back until noon tomorrow.

"Then why aren't we..." I trialed off the word I was looking for not coming to mind. I raised my two hands and interlocked my fingers. Why weren't we together? That was the word.

"You want to be with me?" He seemed shocked as I nodded completely void of any reason that would under normal circumstances be yelling at me to shut up.

"You're Charles Vane!" I exclaimed throwing my feet and arms out, making it harder for him to keep me against his chest. He kicked open the door and carefully made his way down the steps to the captains quarters.

"That I am. But go back, I thought you just saw me as a fling?" Sheesh he really seemed to be going at that topic. I sighed and rolled my head so I was looking into his eyes.

"Nooooo, you never said anything and ignored me afterwards so I assumed I was just the nearest woman in your time of need." I laughed as he gently placed me down onto his bed. I ran my hands over the sheets as I thought back to the first time Charles and I had slept together right here in this bed.

"Oh Y/N. We'll talk about all of this tomorrow when you're sober." There was somthing in his eyes as he kicked off his shoes and leaned back onto the bed beside me.

"Chaaarrrllleesss. I waaaannnttt you." I whined as I rolled over into his chest.

"Y/N you're not thinking strait right now." He didn't push me away instead opting to wrap his arm around me.

"But I am! I SEE ALL!" I shrieked wiggling around and burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sure you do. Just take a breath and try to rest." I tried to do as he asked and watched as his chest rose and fell in a calming rhythm.

"Charles." My voice was quite as a twisted feeling took root in my stomach.

"Y/N." His voice sent shivers down my spine as it reverberated in his chest.

"I don't feel so good..." I tried to take a deep breath to calm my stomach. He shifted and looked me in the eyes judging what kind of bad I was feeling.

"Nope. I'm going to be sick." I shot out of his arms and made a run out of the room and up on deck.  I felt the bile rising in my throat just as I threw myself against the railing. I threw up and continued to heave.

"Oh jeez." Charles was behind me and carefully pulled my hair back so my stomach contents wouldn't get on it.

"Charles. I don't like being sick." I coughed leaning my full weight against the railing. I closed my eyes to ignore the drained, gross feeling.

"I know, baby. I know." He rubbed small circles on my back as he leaned down to lift me into his arms for the secound time today.

"Let's get you back to bed." He carried me back to his quarters careful not to bang my head.

"Charles, Charles, Charles. You're so handsome." I ran my hands threw his hair as he put me back into his bed and crawled in beside me.

"I love you." I whispered as the darkness crawled into my vision and my consciousness drifted away. It wasn't long before I was dead to the world and Charles was left mulling over my final alcohol induced reveal.

End

Thank you so much for reading! I know its been a little while since I last posted and that would be because I'm running out of ideas and need to go back and re-watch Black Sails. If you have any requests PLEASE comment. <3

~ M&D