Charles x Reader*smut*

Info: Y/N and Charles grew up together in some of the worst conditions. As she grew she matured, it was only a matter of time before one of the men became a little too 'interested' in her. Now 16 and catching the eyes of some of the men she won't let any of them be her first. So she goes to her most trusted allie, Charles Vane.

Warnings: Mentions of rape, swearing and smut

"Can you bring this out to the man in the brown vest and black shirt?" My attention was drawn to the tall woman holding a pint of ail out to me. The bar was packed and some of the slaves had been assigned to help out the regular barmaids. I was one of those slaves.

"Sure." I took hold of the glass and made my way around the bar and out into the room. I could see multiple men's eyes clinging to my curves. Puberty had hit me hard at the age of 12 and I had spent the past 4 years hiding my curvy hips and breasts. Unfortunately, slaves rarely got new clothes and I had been living in the same rags for years.

"Hey, Gorgeous." I felt a pair of hands on my hips as a bald man with a matted beard. I cringed as he pulled me down onto his lap. His breath was foul as I tried to wiggle away.

"Keep that up and I may just have to take you here." I gasped and cringed at the thought. I felt a sickening curling in my stomach at the thought of my first time being with that man. Adrenaline shot through my veins as I used all my strength to pull away from him and running quickly to place the mug down on the correct table and sprinted back to the bar dropping to my knees to hide. I felt tears well up in my eyes I knew it was just pure luck that I had escapes he worked on a ship every day and could easily overpower me.

"Y/N?" Another young slave knelt down beside me when she had caught sight of the salty droplets running down my cheeks.

"I saw what that man did, I'll cover for you. Get out of here." The woman was a year or two older than me but she helped me to my feet pulling me into a tight embrace before shuffling me out the back door.

"I don't want any of those creeps to be my first." It was inevitable, being a woman especially here. I took a deep breath as the cool air washed over me. Charles. Where was he? We had been here together since we were children. The people here didn't bother giving us names instead calling us 'hey you' or 'slave'. When Charles and I had turned 10 we had made a deal that we could give each other names. At the time I had been learning to read with an elderly slave and had fallen in love with the pictures of weather vanes with all the beautifully twisted metal. So I had put together the name Charles Vane. He had smiled and tucked a stay strand of hair behind my ear before leaning forward to whisper in my ear 'Y/N L/N".

I knew what I wanted to do. I took off jogging down the back alleys and into the small building that had been built at least 50 years ago. It was nearly falling down but was far the homiest of them all. People were bustling around as I ran up the stairs and swung open the door to the small room Charles shared with 2 other boys.

"Charles!"I was panting as I startled the 3 boys.

"Y/N?" Charles got to his feet, his hair pulled back into a loose pony. I grabbed his arm pulling him out of the room while the others shot him questioning looks. He didn't resist while I hauled down the stairs and out the door.

"What's going on? What's gotten into you?" He asked while I pulled him into the forest on the outskirts of the island.

"Look, Charles. Something happened. It's not important, but I need your help." I was holding onto his forearms while his brows furrowed.

"What happened? Did somebody try something? I'll kill him! Who was it?" I guess even he had noticed the looks I was getting.

"No, I mean yes but that's not the important part. It made me realize I don't want him or any other one of those slimes balls to be my first." I made eye contact bitting my lip as I watched what I was asking sink in.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I felt his hands come to rest on my hips.

"Yes." I stepped closer to him as I twisted a loose strand of his hair around my finger.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I felt his warm breath against my cheek as he traced my jaw with his thumb.

"Positive. I need it to be you." I whispered as he leaned down to cover my lips with his. They were soft as they danced across mine. This wasn't the first time I had kissed a guy but I wasn't very experienced. My first kiss had been 5 years ago when Charles and I had snuck out to look at the sky.

I quickly pulled the loose shirt over his head revealing his muscled, thin chest. He was built sturdy and had the potential to be a huge man but we barely got enough food. My shirt was next as I clung to him while he wrapped his arms around my waist. His skin was warm against mine as our kiss grew hungrier, teeth banging and lip biting. I felt my knees go weak and I silently said a prayer when he caught me.

"I got you." He smiled as he lowered me down to the ground. The ground was dry as he hovered over me, reattaching his lips to mine. I pulled him closer while I wrapped my legs around his hips. He groaned as I rolled my hips against his hardening length. I felt his hands fumbling with the small piece of rope in place of a belt that ran through my belt loops. I felt the tingle of a thousand butterflies in my stomach as he slowly slid the loose pants down my legs. He looked up at me a silent question in his eyes. I nodded encouraging him as he ran a hand up my thigh. I used my feet to push his remarkably similar pants down as he buried his face into the crook of my neck nipping and biting the soft skin. I felt need pooling between my legs when he slid a finger up my slit.

"God, Charles!" I moaned as he bit down definitely leaving a mark. I adjusted my legs to grind up against him, pulling him closer while he adjusted so he was pressing against my opening. I took a deep breath as he slowly pressed inside. I had expected it to hurt more from all the stories shared between the other girls but he was slow and gentle. It wasn't a sharp pain but more of a dull ache as the muscle I had never before stretched, expanded to accommodate him. He pulled back slowly before moving and beginning to rock his hips. The ache subsided and it wasn't long before I was moaning his name.

"Shhh, you don't want any uninvited guests, do you?" I bit my lips and shook my head.

"Good Girl." He whispered in my ear, I gulped as I felt a new sensation in my lower abdomen that had me on the edge of screaming. I had no idea what was coming but I knew I was close to the edge. He slammed his lips back over mine to muffle my cries as I reached the end of my tether before I felt something snap. I threw my head back, my eyes shut tight as the muscles in my body began to contract. I heard Charles groan as I pulled him over the edge with me.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He said between heavy breathing. I had no words to describe how I was feeling.

"That was amazing. Thank you." I sighed while watched the darkening sky.

"For the record, I'm glad my first was you too." He spoke in a soothing tone as he rolled off me. He was a virgin? I smiled knowing that we had been able to have our first time together. I leaned over and kissed his cheek before we fell into a comfortable silence watching as the stars became slightly visible.

Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight: I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight; I wish that one day I could be free with Charles.

End

Not my best-writen fanfiction but I love Charles so much!

~M&D