Charles Vane x Reader*cute*

A/N: This is just a cute little story I felt like sharing.

Info: Reader talks to a resting Charles Vane unaware he is very much awake.

Warnings: None

~♡~

"Charles, look I'm sorry but I think we've taken it to far by taking over the fort." I stopped in my tracks as I opened the door to Charles's chambers to see him laying in bed.

"Charles?" I whispered as I stepped closer. He looked so peaceful just laying there, his face free of dirt and grime.

"Huh I don't think I've ever seen you sleep." I was talking to myself now.

"I mean I knew you had to of at some point but... yeah I don't know where I'm going with this." I sighed as my gaze traveled over his muscled back. He was laying on his stomach, his hair spread wild over the pillow.

"You're gorgeous." It came out a whisper but as it left my lips I was mortified. I sighed remembering he was asleep.

"Thank God your not awake to of heard that. I mean its true but I'd never tell you that. No that didn't come out right. I mean I doubt you'd ever see me like that so it's easier to just not say anything." I watched as his back slowly rose and fell in a soft pattern.

"Do you remember when we were younger, you had just came to Nassau with Teach and I was working in the tavern when we first met. I mean I had noticed you immediately you had your hair tied back and a blue shirt on. You had sat down at the bar and were doing that thing you do when your impatient by tapping your fingers. I had taken 3 other customers order trying to delay taking yours because I knew when I did my voice would be to high and I would forget what to say." I quietly laughed to myself.

"I followed you everywhere, even joined your crew when I got the chance." I leaned over to tuck a strand of brown hair that had fallen across his suntanned face back behind his ear. As I turned to walk away a felt his large hand wrap around my wrist.

"Charles?!!" I jumped as I turned to see his blue eyes looking right at me. Oh no. What had he heard? Please tell me he wasn't awake that whole time!

"H-how long have you been awake?" I asked my voice stuttering as he gave my arm a sharp tug and I found my self beside him on the fur bed.

"Since you walked in." His voice was rough and husky. Oh no. No, no, no. Oh god.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to say that?" He gazed down at me as my mind was about as helpful as a rock at processing the moment.

"You mean...?" My eyes widened as he brought his face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

"I've been watching you to." And with that he captured my lips in a searing kiss, a kiss that surpassed everything I had ever dreamed.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment your thoughts and any other Charles Vane stories you guys want to read.

~M&D