Charles Vane x Reader

A/N: This was originally supposed to be 2 parts but I decided to just put the two parts into one post so enjoy!

Info: Y/N is Charles's ex. He left her without a word but when she docks in Nassau a well established captain she has a plan to get him back for all those years ago.

Thank you to phenomenal1500 for the terrific idea!

Warnings: Partial smut and Language.

♡ PART 1♡

Y/N's P.O.V

"We'll dock at Nassau." I pointed to the port on a map that lay sprawled across the big wooden desk in my cabin.

"Um, Captain..." The Quartermaster was a young woman I had met many years ago when I had joined my first crew. She had quickly become my most trusted ally.

"Yes?" I tilted my head to the side as she shifted uncomfortably.

"You are aware that's where... Charles Vane does his trading?" Her voice got higher at the end of her sentence. My first thought was to turn tail and sail in the other direction, not wanting to see that man again. I am not the same girl I was 6 years ago. I had grown up and matured to become one of the most feared pirates of the age. 

I would go to Nassau and he wouldn't know what hit him.

6 years ago 

"Charles!" I exclaimed happily as I ran down the cobblestone street towards the tall, strong man who stood at the end arms open. As I reached him I lept into his arms as he lifted me with ease spinning me around.

"Hey, Doll." I breathed in his masculine scent. He had been out sailing for over a month.

"I missed you." He lowered me back to the ground as he slammed his lips down on mine. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me tightly into his muscular chest.

"Mmmm I've waited far to long to do this." There was a glint in his eyes as he scooped me into his arms carrying me back up the street and into the small house we shared when he wasn't off sailing.

"Charles!" I shrieked and giggled as he closed the door behind us lowering me onto the floor. I laughed as he hovered over me. We lay sprawled on the hard floor. I moaned as his lips danced down my throat.

"Well somebody's excited." I panted as he pulled his shirt over his head and made quick work of my dress pulling it down. He untied my corset with inhuman speed before his calloused hands ran down my frame. His intense kiss lowered farther down as his tongue danced down my chest.

"Vane!" I shrieked as his fingers slid under my panties. He groaned he had always had a soft spot for his last name.

~♡~

I felt incredibly sore as I rolled over. Why was the bed so hard? I groaned as I opened my eyes to be eye level with the cold floor. Why was I on the floor? The ache between my legs brought back memories of last night. Charles coming back our night on the floor. As I sat up looking around I noticed there was no sign of the pirate who I had spent the night with.

"Charles?" I called out. No answer. I got to my feet and looked around the small house. No Charles. Where did he go? I got dressed and stepped out onto the street.

"Wilma!" I caught the attention of my middle aged neighbour.

"Y/N? What can I help you with." She was such a sweet woman.