Charles Vane x pregnant!Reader*smut*

Thanks 1000 to phenomenal1500 !

Info: Reader is unknowingly pregnant but Charles seems to know her body  better than she does.

Requested by: phenomenal1500

Y/N P.O.V.

Thats stupid idiot! What the hell would compel him to take over the dam fort? He clearly hasn't thought more than 3 days ahead as per fucking usual!

I stomped down one of the cool dark tunnels that ran from a field on one side of the island into the fort. That stupid numbscull probably didn't even think of baracading them off! I turned a corner and an old rusted gate came into view. There wasn't a guard in sight. But then again I don't know what I expected. The gate was unlocked and I stomped up the stone stairs. I reached a hallway with at least 20 doors on either side.

"Where are you Charles?" I whispered to myself, catching a glance of a guard at the end of the hall.

"Got ya." I made my way to where the guard was standing. When he caught sight of me his eyes narrowed.

"Move." I stated matter of factly as the guard hadn't budged when I had approached.

"Who are you and what is your business with the captain?" Despite being at least a foot taller than me he visibly cringed as I shot him a withering stare.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." I arched an eyebrow. The door swung open as none other than Charles Vane himself came into view his bare chest on display.

"Took you long enough." I muttered and bumped shoulders with the guard as I shoved passed. I don't know what was going on, my emotions had gone haywire recently. I sat down at the end of his fur covered bed. Charles had his back to me as he and he and the guard shared a few words before he closed the door and approached me lust swimming in his eyes.

"Why'd you come?" He asked as he kneeled down in front of me raising his hand to twist my loose hair around his fingers.

"To tell you you're a stupid idiot! Did you even think this through?" I waved my arms to gesture to the fort around us.

"When have I not thought things through?" He questioned dropping my hair to look into my eyes.

"Any other reason?" The lust had returned to his eyes as the annoyance began to fade. I stayed silent but let a smirk slide into place on my face.

"Well if you think that little of me, then that needs fixing." His hand began to slide up the inside of my thigh.

"And how would you do that?" I grinned as I leaned over to place a light kiss against his lips. Charles who was not one for slow and gentle anything pushed me back against his bed while he crawled over me smashing our lips back together in a searing kiss. I grinned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair.

"I love you." I moaned as he kissed down my jaw leaving dark purple marks on my throat. I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Hmmm I love you to." I smiled, rolled us over and kissed him square on the lips if he was surprised he didn't show it. I kissed down his neck suckling on the soft spot between his neck and shoulder leaving a mark of my own.

"You little minx." He groaned and sat up pulling my hips flush against his. I ran my finger tips up his muscular chest, smiling to myself. He was mine. I loved him with my whole heart and I'll be damned if anybody thought otherwise.

His hands traced the intricate designs on my dress. As he kissed me he went to work untying my dress, as it went loose it slid from my shoulders pooling around my waist. Flipping us back over so he was hovering above me, he used his hands to slowly drag the dress down my legs and drop it on the floor before climbing back over me to unthread my corset. As it came undone he ripped it away from my body tossing it over his shoulder. His eyebrows came together in confusion as he took in my body.

"You look different." He sounded confused as he looked me over.

"A good different?" I asked suddenly self conscious under his sturdy gaze.

"Always a good different." He whispered in a husky tone, rubbing my hip with his thumb. As he brought his lips back to mine I used my feet to slide his pants down his legs and around his ankles where he kicked them off. He brought his hand to caress my chest. As he twisted my nipple I couldn't help but bring my hand up to stop him. He gave me a questioning look.

"Sensitive." I whispered. He looked curious but moved his hand lowering his head to be level with my chest. He placed a string of kisses down the valley between my breasts before gently taking one in his mouth. He wasn't rough like usual but slow and gentle and it paid off as I arched my back into him and let out a small moan.

He brought his right hand down tracing patterns on my stomach. The confused expression returned as he drew circles on my abdomen.

"Charels please!" I cried throwing my head back into the furs. He brought himself so we were nose to nose.

"Please what?" He had a wicked grin plastered to his face.

"I n-need y-you." I shuddered as I felt him at my center. I was expecting him to plow into me knocking the air out of my lungs but instead he slowly pushed himself inside giving me time to adjust to his size.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and began thrust into me keeping a slow pace. I sighed at the feeling and closed my eyes. He kissed each mark he had left on my soft skin and lifted my back off the bed to push in farther. As he hit that spot my eyes flew open and I was suddenly on the edge. I tightened my legs around his hips pulling him deeper and deeper, hitting my spot over and over.

"Let go." He whispered kissing my ear as he did. My hands tightened around the fur blankets as I fell over the ledge. I clenched around him as he groaned, thrusting a few more times before releasing deep inside me.

Panting he rolled off me pulling me to his side. As we caught our breath his eyebrows furrowed again as he ran his hands over my stomach, this time lost in thought.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked abruptly. I choked and began to laugh.

"Are you sirius?" I asked still laughing. I wasnt pregnant.

"Yes. Are you pregnant?" He asked again a semi-siruis look taking residence on his face.

"No I'm not preg-" Wait. The sensitivity, mood swings, hurling your guts out in the morning, wierd cravings, sex and... when was my last monthly visitor?

"Oh shit!" I sat strait up. Oh no. What am I going to do I can't be pregnant. The many late nights, early mornings and any other times with Charles flashed before my eyes.

"It's okay." I hadn't noticed but Charels has sat up and was now rubbing my back as I buried my face into my palms.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" I mumbled.

"Is it mine?" He asked causing me to once again begin to choke on air. I had only been with him so it was quite clear to me who the father was. I buried my head into his chest and nodded.

"Hey, hey look at me." I could hear his low voice vibrate in his chest. I brought my head up afraid he would jump up and leave. But to my surprise he was smiling down at me.

"You're not leaving?" I asked, hating the way my voice broke at the end.

"Of course not!" He almost seemed offended at the notion.

"That's my baby." He said placing his large hand across my abdominal where only a few centimeters away our baby was growing. I smiled and straddled his waist kissing him out of nowhere, trying to portray my every feeling to him. He grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you" I whispered, staring into his blue eyes.

"I love you to." He said, staring right back.