Charles Vane x Reader(Part 2)*smut*

Part 2

Warnings: Language and smut

"Hey, Sweety." I said in a happy tone as I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She placed a kiss on the tip of my nose and giggled.

She looked over at Charles noticing him for the first time. She was so much like him not just her physical appearance but also her personality. It seemed the only thing she inherited from me was her hair and my ability to function for days off a few hours of sleep.

She slid off my lap and ran up to Charles stopping at his feet and sitting on the ground to smile up at him. He looked taken aback by her behaviour and his jaw went slack when his eyes settled on hers. I was about to get up when Amity the woman I had put in charge of caring for Y/C/N (your child's name) came in after the runaway toddler.

"I'm sorry Captain she escaped while I was preparing some food." She was dressed in a long brown dress with a long silver necklace around her neck.

"It's quite alright Amity but please take Y/C/N while I finish up some work." I smiled kindly.

"Of course." With that she walked over to where Y/C/N was seated and scooped her up before heading for the door.

"Wait child, How old are you?" Charles asked, finding his voice. My eyes widened as panic began to set in.

"I'm 3!" She said proudly holding up three fingers as she and Amity left.

Charles stumbled over to the empty chair on the other side of the table. Muttered to himself and counting backwards.

"Is she... I-is she... is she mine?" He stumbled over his words. I was stunned into silence. This was not how I wanted him to find out.

"Yes." I said hiding the panic from my voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?!!" He shot upright slamming his hands down onto the table.

"I hadn't found out about her until after we split!" I snapped back, slamming my fists down as I stood to face him. I would not be intimidated by him.

"You could have found me!" His anger, hurt and confusion clear on his face.

"Do you not remember how we left things?" I was not keen on remembering those days.

"I had a right to know!" He roared.

"Yes! And I spent 6 months trying to track you down! And I did!" I shrieked. He looked taken aback.

"I did find you. And you know what I saw? You... shoving your tongue down Eleanor's fucking throat!" His eyes widened in shock. As I felt tears prickle my eyes. I pushed the overwhelming wave of grief away. Fuck him. I wouldn't cry over that bastard.

"I did that because I was mad!" Judging from his expression he hadn't thought his words through before opening his mouth.

"What did you say?" I was stunned and could only stare wide eyed him. He sighed before continuing. What the fuck I don't see how that's an answer?

"I was mad. After our falling out I was hurt and mad and I knew if you ever found out it would..." He shook his head unable to finish his sentence. It had all been a lie. He had done it all for vengeance! Really?!!

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you come back to me! I love you and I would have taken you back! It was as much my fault as it was yours!" I cried not realising the fault in my words.

"How was I supposed to know?!! You know I'm to proud to come crawling back! How was I supposed know you love m-..." His voice went quite. Apparently he just found the flaw in my words as well.