Chapter 1: Inviting Chaos

We start this story with a small boy with pink hair waking up...

Boy: Where am I?...

We see a large desert filled with black sand and grey skies, and in the distance we see a man wearing a black cloak, the boy sees the man and walks to him.

Boy: Excuse me sir, but where are we?...

Man: Sorry to say this but you have died young one...

The boy was shocked but before he can ask what the man is talking about he remembers what happened, he remembers the red dragon that was flying above his house, no his village and all the fire that came down he remembers his parents trying to protect him... But failed...

The boy started crying, he sobbed and the man waited for the boy... When the boy was done crying the man asked for his name...

Boy: My name is *sniff*natsu *sniff* natsu dragneel, what is *sniff* your name?..

Man: Well that is a first, for someone who asked for my name... Well I go by many names but you can call me Death...

Natsu: Death..? *sniff*

Death: *lowering the hood of his cloak to reveal a skull* Yes, I am Death and normally I would take a soul to heaven or hell, however I will make a exception for you...

Natsu: *scared* What do you mean?!

Death: Your brother Zeref is trying to bring you back to life...

Natsu: *in awe* Really?

Death: Yes, and I will allow it on one condition...

Natsu: What do you mean?

Death: I what you to be my champion, I'll train you to be strong and protect the living world...

Natsu: Why would you do that?

Death: I have a bad feeling that something will put a lot of people in danger...

Natsu: *sniff* Ok I will help!

Death: (hmm... He didn't even think about it, that is a good sign...)

Death: Good, follow me...

Natsu nodded and followed Death and talked while they were walking

Natsu: How am I going to get strong?

Death: By learning magic but not just any magic, you will learn death slayer magic and after that you will learn god slayer magic and finally death god slayer magic...

Natsu: That sounds awesome!

Death: Keep in mind in this place you won't age and time passes differently here, for every month in the world of the living a entire year will pass here...

Natsu: How does that work?

Death: I will teach you when you are older...

Natsu: *pouts* But you said I won't get older!

Death: *chuckles softly* Not your body your mind will still grow... Hopefully...

Natsu: Hey I heard that!

Death: *pats Natsu's head* I know...

Natsu: You are just like my dad, speaking of which did you take their souls to heaven?

Death: Yes I did and I told them about what your brother is doing and that I want you as my next champion...

Natsu: Really what did they say?

Death: They are happy that you are going to live again but sad about your brother's curse...

Natsu: What curse?

Death: You should ask him when your back in the world of the living...

Natsu: Ok.

They walked in silence for some time and eventually came to a very old castle that looks like it's full of cracks but still very sturdy.

Natsu: Do you live here?

Death: Yes and now you live here aswell...

Natsu: *beaming in joy* Can you show me around?

Death: Of course, now where to show you first...?

And so the two went around the castle and natsu fell asleep.

The next morning when he woke up he went around to find death when he found him in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and bacon.

As natsu sat at the table death put the plate of food infront of the boy.

Natsu: Thank you!

When natsu was done with the meal he followed Death outside to begin his training.

In the next few years natsu was learning death and shadow magic.

He learnt the basics of death magic and how it works and how to eat the magic to refill his own magic container and he learnt to open his second container.

Natsu was not just learning magic but he was also learning to fight without magic and a lot of history with general knowledge.

At the end of his training he learnt death slayer magic, god slayer magic and death god slayer magic.

Natsu had the mind of a adult in a kid's body and with how all he was years in the afterlife and being a demon means when he is alive again he will age to his prime and will stop ageing.

Natsu will also have the ability to get magic from the afterlife in the living world when he meditates (but not by a lot) and will only need to eat once a week.

Natsu: (But I will still probably eat as a hobby.)

Fair enough... Wait you can hear me?

Natsu: Yes.

Ok then... Well you should get ready because Zeref is will revive you in about a hour and a half.

Natsu: It's not like I can take anything with me.

Say goodbye to death you idiot!

Natsu: Oh ok, yeah see you later! *goes off to find Death*

Yeah yeah and to all of you I hope you enjoyed this nonsense!

A/N: Sorry to say but I will have slow updates