Chapter 11: The search and wait...

After everyone got back from Tenrou island a lot happened people have mixed feelings about Grey training to fight a demon but he is also looking for Lyon but not having a lot of leads but we see Natsu and Erza sitting in a private room to talk with cookies on the table for Erza.

Natsu: Do you know why I wanted to talk about Erza?

Erza:... Yes...

Natsu: Do you want to talk about it?

Erza:... I... I don't know...

Natsu: Erza you know I want to help you, right?

Erza: *slight nod* I... I was apart of something called the tower of heaven-

And so Erza told Natsu her story and Natsu was shocked to hear they wanted to revive his brother who can't die. And the boy Jellal who Natsu now knew the otherworld version.

Natsu: Do you want me to find out if they are still alive?

Erza: W-What?

Natsu: I can ask Death if they passed on or not. I mean he remembers everything.

Erza: And then?..

Natsu: We can look for they if they are alive..

Erza: *tearing up and hugs Natsu*

Natsu: *rubs her back to ease her* I promise we'll find them, ok?

Erza: *nods while still hugging Natsu*

They spent some time together until the other girls joined and Erza told them but asked not to tell anyone else which they agreed too.

And the next morning Natsu finished making breakfast with Lisanna helping and after they were done gave his girlfriends kisses on the cheeks and visited death

Death: *gives Natsu a book* Your brother said you were going to train someone...?

Natsu: Yes but I also wanted to ask you about a certain event.

Death: *looks directly at Natsu*

Natsu: *very serious* Are there any survivors of the tower of heaven?

Death: *nods* Yes Wally, Richard, Simon, Shô, Millianna, Jellal,  Macbeth, Erik, Sawyer, Sorano and the last one you know as Erza... [tell me if i missed someone]

Natsu: A total of ten others?

Death: *nods* Wally and Richard are brothers but they think the other one is dead or missing... And from what I can tell Sorano, Richard, Macbeth, Erik and Sawyer are together in a group while Wally, Simon, Shô and Millianna are in their own group...

Natsu: That's good news and what abou-

Death: Jellal is scheming...

Natsu: What do you mean?

Death: Apparently something is corrupting his soul and is still dead set on activating the tower of heaven to bring Zeref "back to life"...

Natsu: That is not good at all... hmm well thank you *bows* and good bye for now.

Death: Good luck on your search and training the mortal...

As Natsu goes back had to talk with Erza but the other girls joined to support her so we see Erza on the edge of her seat wait to hear if someone survived

Natsu: Death said there are a total of ten other survivors.

Erza: *listening intently*

Natsu: Wally, Richard, Simon, Shô, Millianna, Jellal,  Macbeth, Erik, Sawyer, Sorano... Do you know them?