Chapter 7: Finding Them

As we see Natsu leaving and thinking about what he just heard with a blush on his face he quickly shakes his head and looks at the scroll.

Natsu: (Reports about a kid with black hair, piercings and a chainmail scarf beating people up?... The people probably tried threatening him or else something stupid... Well I'll get him before he gets into more trouble.)

As Natsu travels for a few days he sees a large group of people fighting the person Natsu was looking for.

Natsu: GAJEEL! IT'S ME NATSU!

Everyone stopped fighting to look at him until Gaj-

Gajeel: ETHERIOUS!

At least let me fini-

Natsu: Need help?

Hey no-

Gajeel: *falls on his back* Yes please... *takes a nap*

Because he trusts Natsu with his life and because he is dead tired.

Thug 1: looks like we have another idiot wanting to fight us boss!

Natsu: You know it's sad that a entire group of thugs has to team up on one kid.

Boss: We are not thugs we are wizards of the dark guild Do- *gets kicked in the face*

Natsu: Then that is even worse!

Natsu dodges a magic bullet and runs to the guy and kicks him into 4 others who gets knocked out cold

Natsu: Anyone else?

All thugs: Bastard! *shoots a giant fireball at Natsu*

Natsu: *eats fireball* Now I've got a fire in my belly!

All thugs: NANI?!?

Natsu: *throws a fireball at them* [doesn't use Dragon slayer magic because it's too powerful]

As the fireball hits they are all knocked out but not dead he quickly uses shadow magic to cover the flames and snuff them out

Natsu: *puts Gajeel over his shoulder* well lets go.

???: Our saviour!

Natsu: Huh? *Sees the villagers*

Guy: Thank you for saving us! Thank you and that boy!

Natsu: Ssh he is sleeping.

Woman: Sorry about that. How can we repay your kindness?

Natsu: To take the reward for the dark guild members to rebuild your village and continue living your lives to the fullest.

Villagers: *tears of joy* (so kind!)

Natsu: *bows without disturbing Gajeel* Goodbye and good luck.

As Natsu leaves the village with a bag of food because the villagers insisted and a now fully awake Gajeel.

Gajeel: So we are looking for the others?

Natsu: *looking inside of the scroll* Yes and now we are looking Sting and Rogue who apparently are at the same place

Gajeel: That is good

Natsu: Not really it looks like a few guilds are trying to force them to join, we better hurry! *Jogs*

Gajeel: *jogs next to Natsu* How long until we are there?

Natsu: If we keep jogging at this pace two days instead of the usual five days.

Gajeel: (I'm happy Etherious had me training with him otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep up... But wait a minute!) Why don't we use those trains or cars those people use?