Chapter 8: The New Wizard Saint And...

As Natsu and Laxus go back to Fairy Tail and see counsel wizards there.

Laxus: Oh no *rubs the bridge of his nose* what happened now?

Natsu: Something tells me this is quite common?

Laxus: No, but it was... Expected...? I guess...?

Natsu: All the destruction?

Makarov: That is why it's expected by not why they are here.

Natsu: Then why are they here?

Humanoid frog: We are here for you Etherious Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu: (What?) What?

The guild: WHAT DID HE DO!?

The girls: NO! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Humanoid frog: Your right he didn't do anything wrong.

Laxus: Then why?

Humanoid frog: To bring him to the counsel and offer him something.

Everyone calmed down a lot but got extremely curious and a bit confused.

Makarov: (The title of wizard saint...?)

Laxus: (My money is on him becoming the number one wizard saint... But no one will bet against that...)

Natsu: Well then I guess I'll go *walks to them*

Humanoid frog: Great we have a train waiting for us!

Natsu: *slumps down sad at the word train* Can't I just run to the counsel building? Please?

Guildarts: Why do that?

Anna: As dragon slayers have improved senses they can feel every small movement which means-

Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Laxus, Wendy: *deadpan faces* Extreme motion sickness...

Guildarts: Oh... I see...

Gajeel: But we are still young so we won't have it for a few years..

Sting, Rogue and Wendy all nods at this

Wendy: (I've got it!) But I have a spell that prevents motion sickness for a while! So I can come with to cast it!.. I-If it's-s ok?

Humanoid frog: Of course. And master Makarov must come aswell.

Natsu: *anime tears of joy* Thank you Wendy!

Before anyone can say something the counsel member said they must go

As they are on the train we see Wendy casting a spell on a downed Natsu

Natsu: *back up* That is much better! Thanks Wendy!

Sitting on the same couch Wendy began hugging Natsu

Wendy: Your welcome!

Makarov: (hmmm... A dragon slayer in love with a dragon?... Anna was right, there is a lot of irony with Natsu and his following...) Young love is nice to see in this day and age.

Wendy and Natsu blush at his comment and the fact that counsel members are agreeing with it but Wendy just hugs Natsu tighter and hides her face in his chest while Carla is sleeping on Wendy's head and Happy on Natsu's head

Natsu: (Curse you author-san! Curse you!)

As they get to the counsel and Wendy staying outside with Carla and Happy, Natsu is standing in front of the counsel and Wizard Saints

Counsel leader: Now that Etherious Natsu Dragneel is here we can begin *Turns slightly to Makarov* Makarov as the 6th wizard saint and the master of his guild what can you tell us about him.