Chapter 12: Heartfilia.

Well we begin with our hero standing at a train station pacing up and down due to him knowing who he is going to meet... Well he doesn't know who but he knows she will be part of his harem... Honestly he's worried for no reason...

Natsu: *pacing* (Oh it's easy for you to say with never having a girlfriend, but to know you are going to date them without knowing them is stressful.)

................. I then proceed to take off Natsu's amulet that cancels his motion sickness.

Natsu: *eyes widen* WAIT-

I then grab him at the scruf of his neck and the back of his pants to yeet him into the train that started moving.

Natsu: nNNOOooooOOooo!

Happy: NATSU I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU! *flies to Natsu*

Now I cast the magic of plot convenience and make Happy fall asleep so that he doesn't take Natsu of the train.

Natsu: PleASe nO!

See you later Natsu, I'm going to narrate someone else while you learn your lesson!

Now we are of to Hargeon which is a port town in a small magic shop.

???: What? So you mean to tell me there is only one magic shop in this whole town?

Shopkeeper: Afraid so, people here are more fishing folk then magic folk, I reckon most people in town don't even know how to use magic so I built this shop to sell to the wizards who happen to be passing through.

???: *sigh* Oh man I came all this way for nothing.

Shopkeeper: Now now, don't say that little lady I've all the latest goods let me show you a few *pulls out a pink box with a gem on it* this colors magic is popular nowadays, all the young girls really seem to like it. *starts using it* It lets you change the color of your clothes any time you want. *changes his green shirt to purple while twirling* Purple!

???: *saddened* I already have one of those but what I really want are some powerful gate keys...

Shopkeeper: That's a rare request. *pulls out a small box with a key in it and shows it to ???*

???: *happy* Oh wow it's a little doggy!

Shopkeeper: Yes but but that one is not very powerful you know.

???: I know but I really really want it. So how much?

Shopkeeper: *holds two fingers up* Twenty thousand jewel.

???: I'm sorry but how much was that again?

Shopkeeper: I said twenty thousand jewel.

???: *sits on the counter and poses* Ah come on how much is it really worth? Surly you can cut me a deal. *winks*

Okaaaay... I'll just wait outside... And a few minutes later.

???: *storms out of the shop* Uh I can't believe he only knocked off a thousand jewel, that stubborn old geezer must be blind *frustrated* that trick usually works, so much for using my charms.

Random fan girl 1: Is he really here!?

Random fan girl 2: Elemental!

???: Elemental? *gasps* As in the wizard that uses different elemental magic you can't even buy in stores wow!? *looks at the crowd* why is he in this dead end town?

Now lets get back to Natsu who is getting of the train.

Natsu: *depressed* I really need to find my amulet...

Happy: Can't you buy a new one?

Natsu: *shakes his head* No Levy made that one for me that was more powerful than normal.