Chapter 4: New Power

A/N: (thinking)
          *action*

We can see Natsu playing with with his new friends and Zeref talking with Anna about the Eclipse Gate and the dragons are talking of a certain ritual.

Natsu: (A ritual to suppress the dragon seed... But it is pointless for me because of demon seed and the seed of death... But as I told them if I go to the afterlife then I can survive the seed combining but I don't know if the seed will successfully combine or will be destroyed in the process...)

Gajeel: Etherious! Stop day dreaming!

Natsu: *looks at Gajeel with a smile* Sorry, and I told you to call me Natsu.

Gajeel: Why? Etherious sounds cooler.

Sting: Yea it does, do you two think so too? *Points at Wendy and Rogue*

Wendy/Rogue: *nods in agreement*

Natsu: Well if you want to call me that then you can, I guess. *shrugs*

The kids smile at this and Zeref feels a bit uncomfortable with him being a demon.

Zeref: (I sorry Natsu... I would neve-)

Anna: Don't blame yourself for what happened to him.

Zeref: What? No I wasn't thin-

Anna: You are a bad liar so don't bother, it was a rogue dragon that did it not you.

Zeref: Yes but I'm the reas-

Anna: You are the reason that he has a second chance I mean look at him, he is happy and he did introduced himself as Etherious Natsu Dragneel meaning he does not hate what you did and is even proud of it.

Zeref: You think?

Anna: *Smiles* Of course.

Zeref and Anna were looking at the kids playing with Natsu until Natsu noticed them as he smiles and waves at them.

Zeref: *smiles* Ok I believe you are right.

Anna: So will you listen to my ideas on the Eclipse Gate?

Zeref: What? Do you mean the celestial magic with the magical cor-

And so both Zeref and Anna talk about the Gate and the dragons who were watching things are happy everything was going well as they continue to talk about the ritual.

After some time the dragons took their children back to the places they were sleeping and agreed to send the kids in 2 years through the Eclipse Gate

With Natsu he is training dragon slayer magic in such a fast pace that he was learning 'fire dragon king destruction fist' and the other advance moves and Natsu made one mistake, it was to combine his magic types to early as he was bed ridin for a week, everyone were extremely worried about him but he reminded them of the death slayer magic will keep him alive. [The kids don't know about it so they are not very worried and just thought it was a fever]

Half a year left and we see Anna giving the kids scarfs Natsu had a white scarf made out of scales Wendy and Sting had white scarfs made out of feathers Rogue's scarf was also made out of feathers but his was light grey and Gajeel had one that looked like chainmail... Wait a minute... It is chainmail!

Natsu: That looks super uncomfortable.

Wendy, Sting, Rogue: *nods vigorously*

Gajeel: Not really, I'm a Iron dragon slayer so my skin is tuffer then other people.

Sting: Oh okay that makes sense, I think?

Rogue: It does.

Wendy, Natsu: *look at each other and start to chuckle at the boys*